A Ricciardo Never Forgets {Daniel Ricciardo}

This was requested by @MariGraceRose hope you enjoy!
By the way, I have a system for requests to try and break them up a bit so don't panic if yours isn't posted straight away, I've just put them all in a box and picked them at random along with my own ideas too!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I couldn't believe the day was finally here. I didn't want to wake up. Today was my 25th birthday and let's just say, after 21 you want your birthdays to stop coming.

I noticed the bed was missing a body, so I got out and went into the kitchen.

"Hmmm something smells good" I walked up to Dan giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh yeah I'm making myself an omelette, I would offer you one but I used the last of the eggs, sorry"

"Oh it's okay, sure you can just make me something else"

"Sorry babe, you're going to have to sort yourself out, I've got meetings all day"

I started to get a little confused, Daniel always made me breakfast on my birthday. I got a little sad but decided not to let it show.

"Oh okay, I'll pop to the shop later" I grabbed a glass of water and sat down next to Dan at the breakfast bar.

He ate his breakfast and scrolled through his phone, not giving me any attention. Once he finished he put his plate in the sink.

"Are you okay to put that in the dishwasher? I'm running late"

I nodded, I wanted today to be over already. I can't believe he's forgot. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I made my way over to the sink to clean up his breakfast when he came back through the door.

"Oh I almost forgot!" I smiled a little, maybe he didn't forget after all!

"Yeah?"

"We need some more pasta, I used up the last of it last night" my heart sunk again.

"Yeah sure no problem"

"Okay, love you" the door slammed shut before you could even reply.

I put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. My phone started to ring, I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mum.

"Hey mum"

"Hey sweetie, happy birthday!"

"Thanks mum."

"Oh honey what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Are you and Daniel okay?"

"Yeah, well I think so... he forgot it's my birthday, no big deal, not like I want to celebrate getting old" I gave a fake laugh, while playing with the hem of Dan's shirt I wore to bed.

"I'm sure he hasn't forgotten, maybe he's just busy"

"Maybe, thanks for remembering"

"Well it's hard to forget, I actually gave birth to you!"

"Yeah that's true"

"Okay honey. Well I'm going to go now, got a million things to do, and don't worry about Dan, I'm sure it's fine"

"Okay mum, love you"

"Love you too" I hung up the phone and sighed. I didn't really want to go out today but I had to otherwise I'd starve.