XIII

*Heck yeah, I just finished organizing my bookshelves and I felt so happy...anyway.... Enjoy!*

Draco's P.O.V. :

"Where are they?" Blaise asked as we stood near Olivander's, waiting for the girls to show up.

"I don't know, they should be here by now," I answered, glancing over the walking people. As we continued our search, a humongous crowd surrounding two women started heading our way.

"Come on, Blaise. Let's get out of the way," I said as I pulled him right in front of Olivander's to escape the growing crowd.

"Lucky gits that are dating those girls," Blaise pouted once we got to our destination.

"What do you mean...." I drowned off when I saw what he meant. If I looked close enough through the crowd, I could see two very beautiful supermodels.

"Damn...," I whispered quietly to myself. With legs that could go on for miles, silky and wavy hair, and dresses that weren't too tight but still showed the curves, the two women made their way towards us. I looked at the women noticing the redhead's green/blue eyes and the brunette's murky brown eyes...seemed very familiar....

The realization hit me like a sledgehammer.

"Oh, Merlin!" I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"What is it?" Blaise asked, surprised by my outburst, whipping his head around to look at me.

"We're the lucky gits!" I exclaimed to him, but he just looked at me in confusion.

"What?"

"Blaise, that's Ginny and Hermione!"

His eyes widened in realization and a broad smile lit his face.
"Yeah," he pumped his fist in the air, causing people to look at us. "We're the lucky gits!"

"Quiet, they're coming," I told him, slapping his hand out of the air with a chuckle. Somehow they still managed to hear us, laughing as they walked up to us.

"You're only gits occasionally, but nice choice of words," Ginny complimented, smiling at him while he smiled right back.

She looked smoking, but she couldn't hold a candle to Hermione, she looked like a goddess.

Remembering our deal, we walked to each other and I pulled her to my side, staring into each other's eyes looking at each other "like we were in love", hoping that the press bought it. I peak over her head to see Ginny kiss Blaise on his cheek, sending the photographers into a frenzy.

I looked into Hermione's eyes and she didn't give me a second before she kissed me on the cheek. The flashes went off and questions came quickly.

"Miss. Granger, how does it feel to be with Draco Malfoy?"

"Who's clothing line are you wearing?"

"Miss. Weasley!  Is Mr. Zabini someone that you were seeing during your relationship with Mr. Potter?"

"Hold up! I haven't been seeing anyone during my previous relationship with Harry. We barely started dating these two yesterday. They are also much better- "

Hermione interrupted her before it could get worse.

"We got our hair done and the gorgeous clothes from Chang. We really must be heading off so goodbye." I grabbed them there and disapparated us all to a fancy Italian restaurant.

We walked up to the restaurant and they seated us at a table in the back.

A waiter walked up to us, asking us what we wanted to drink. His eyes lingered on the girls a little too long for my liking, so we put our arms around them, staking our claim.