XXVI

Ginny's P.O.V. :

"I wonder how it's going?"

"Ah, I bet they're fine," Blaise said, rubbing my arm lightly as I laid on his shoulder watching 'Jaws'. "Narcissa is a changed woman, Gin. I feel like they're going to get along just fine. Great actually."

"Hmmm," I murmured. "Okay then, if you trust her, then I trust her." He smiled at me before turning back to the movie. I didn't turn back to the TV though, but instead study his facial expressions during the movie. I watched in amusement as he would silently mouth the word 'no' when someone was about to be attacked by a shark, and he would breathe a little heavier when they were being attacked, as if he were trying to prevent from yelling at the people who were stupid enough to get attacked by a shark.

I laughed loudly, gaining his attention away from the screen. "What?" He asked, smiling at me when I fell onto the floor.

I tried to answer, but I started laughing even more. "Your face," I rasped out. He looked even more confused.

"My face?" He asked.

I nodded.

"What about it?" He lowered himself off of the couch and onto the floor next to me when I managed to calm down a little and sit up.

"I just enjoy watching your expressions at different parts of the movie. It amuses me," I said, noticing him smile at my words.

He scooted closer to me on the floor and put an arm around me, making me lean a little into his heat. "So you enjoy watching me then?"

I blushed a little at his statement, though he might not have seen it in the lighting. I punched him lightly in the chest, earning a slight grunt from him and a hurting hand from me.

"Gosh Blaise," I crossed my legs before turning back to the movie. For the next couple of minutes he would shift in his spot, trying to find a comfy spot to sit. Apparently he got tired of shifting around because finally, he just fell on top of me.

Well, more like in my lap. I grunted in surprise.

"What are you-"

He put his entire hand over my mouth, cutting me off.

"Just let it happen," he said in an amused voice, we stared at each other for a couple seconds. My eyebrows scrunched up and a smile on his face.

Realizing his hand was still over my mouth, I licked his hand.

"Ughh!" He leaped sideways, wiping his hand over the carpet multiple times while I scraped my tongue off, not expecting the salty taste.

We must have been a sight to see, two adults with one of them making a disgusted face while rubbing his hand all over the floor, while the other scraping her tongue off and making a disgusted face as well.

"We're even, I guess. Seeing as that your hand was probably as disgusting as my tongue," I said, watching him scoot back over to me and flip back on top of my lap.

I unfolded my legs so they were just laying together, straight out in front of me that way he was more comfortable and ran my fingers through his hair, causing him to snore a little. I smiled and grabbed my cup of water from the small side table and went to take a drink of it.

"You just caught me by surprise Gin. Don't worry, I didn't find it disgusting," he said smiling slightly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I drank some water. "I actually found it quite sexy if I do say so myself."