[12]

|Hotel|
|Breakfast|

Miley Pov:

I got downstairs and walked into the breakfast area. Benny Gabby Bella and Nessa were all sitting at one table while the guys grouped around the table closest to ours.

Nessa jumped up when she saw me and ran over to me. "We need to talk. In private," she hissed. I nodded. "We do," I whispered back. "Want to now or after breakfast?"

"Now please," she said and we walked outside to a bench right by the hotel. We sat down and I looked at Nessa. "Well spill it girl," I said. Nessa took a breath. "Dean and I......had sex last night!" she said smiling. "Really? That's great!" I said. I was so happy for her.

"But please don't tell Roman. I don't want him going all high and mighty like he did at the bar," Nessa said. "Your secrets safe. But I have a secret for you to keep as well," I said.

"Ok......does it have to do with you and my brother?" Nessa asked in a teasing voice. I smiled. "Yes.....Roman and I......got together last night. BUT we aren't a couple......not yet anyway. So please keep it to yourself!" I begged. "Don't worry secrets safe with me. I hope you two become a couple......I'd love you as my sis in law!" Nessa said and we hugged.

"Ok let's get some food. I'm starving!" I said and we went back in. I caught Romans eye as I got in line and he winked at me. I got my food and went to sit with Nessa and the girls.

"There you are! Took you long enough!" Benny said as I sat down. "Shut up! I had to shower and all," I said tearing a chunk off the bagel I had gotten and spreading cream cheese on it. "So how was your night?" I asked her.

"Well.......," Benny said and blushed. "Did you and Baron......?" Bella asked her as she cut a bite of waffle. "Maybe," was all Benny said before stuffing a piece of bacon into her mouth.

"You DID!" Gabby said shoving Benny playfully. " Ok we did!" Benny said grinning. "How bout you and Seth?" Gabby smirked. "Let's just say Seth taught me some new things about him. Like he's extremely ticklish on the back of his neck!" Gabby said giggling.

Bella shook her head as she sipped her orange juice. "How was your night Bella," Nessa asked her. "Oh nothing major happened. We fell asleep right away," she said shrugging.

Nessa shot me a look over a forkful of eggs and I shook my head. We didn't want to spill about our night to the others.....not until we knew it was gonna be a sure thing.

Roman Pov:

I sat at a table with Seth Dean Dolph and Baron, picking at the plateful of food in front of me. Last night with Miley was still on my mind, and I kept looking over at her with her sister and friends at their table. I missed her already.

I remembered then that I was supposed to apologize to Ness for being such an ass to her last night. I tossed my fork down along with my napkin and stood up pushing my chair back.

"Where you going?" Seth asked me his mouth full of bacon. "Say it don't spray it," I groaned as a chunk of chewed up bacon hit me on the arm. I flicked it to the floor. "I have to apologize to Nessa."

Dean nodded at me as he slowly ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes. I nodded back and walked over to her table. Nessa looked up and saw me coming and she groaned. "Back to tell me off again Roman?" she snipped.

"Nessa I came to apologize ok? I'm sorry for acting like an ass last night," I said and she just looked at me. "And?" she said staring at me. "Oh and I shouldn't have slapped you. That was wrong of me. Forgive me?" I said.

Nessa crossed her arms over her chest. "I guess I can.....but Roman.....I'm not a little girl anymore. You have to let me make my own mistakes, pave my own path. I'll always be your little sister......but you need to see that I'm not the little girl you see when you look at me. I'm grown up. Get used to it," Nessa said flatly.

She was right. All I saw when I looked was the little girl that followed me around worshipping the ground I walked on. I sighed. "I promise to try. But I can't see past the past I guess. I was overprotective then and I guess that won't change," I said.

Nessa smiled. "And I thank you for that RoRo," she said calling me the name she first called me when she started talking. "But you need to let me spread my wings and fly."

"She's right you know," a voice said behind me and I turned and saw Dean. "Roman Dean and I......," Nessa began and I held a hand up stopping her. "I don't need to know. Just remember Dean: you hurt my sister in any way and I'll do the same to you only a million times worse," I said and we all laughed.

I saw Miley sitting there listening to everyone and she looked up at me. I smiled at her and she nodded. I took that as her way of approving what was said.

I started walking back to my table when I felt a hand on my arm. It was Miley. "I told your sister about what happened last night. She's really happy for us. And she hopes you and I make it official soon. And......she said she would love me as her sis in law. Just throwing it out there," she said.

I grinned. "Well we can make it official any time.....just say the word," I said as I went back to the table. The guys didn't even look up as I sat down.

I dumped my uneaten food into the trash and went to the elevator to get my bags to head out.

~MeanWhile~

Miley and Nessa headed to the gym to get a workout session in. Benny and Gabby went shopping. Bella and Dolph went back up to their room. And Seth and Baron decided to go for a jog.
Trinity was still in her room with Hunter and Shawn. We will find out what they are up to in the next chapter.