[15]

|Next Day|
|Airport|

Bella's Pov:

Dolph and I just arrived at the airport and checked in for our flight. We made our way over to the gate we will be boarding our plane from.

We walked their hand in hand smiling at the fans as we walked past them. As soon we got to our gate there was Benny and Gabby along with Seth and Baron.

"Hey girls hey boys" I said smiling at the four of them. "Hey Bella Hey Dolph" they all said together and Dolph nodded in their response.

I sat down across from them checking the time on my phone. Dolph sat down nexts to me.

"Where's the others?" I asked them not looking up from my phone. Benny cleared her throat "Uh I'm not sure, they must be on their way" she replied.

Gabby's Pov:

I was sitting down beside Seth with my head on his shoulder as he was scrolling throw his Twitter on his phone.

"This is going to be a long flight" I said with a sigh. He put his phone back into his pocket and kissed my forehead and rested his chin on top of my head "Yeah it will be but least we get to spend it together" he said to me making me smile.

"I guess your right" I said and kisses his cheek making him chuckle a little.

Benny's Pov:

"Alright you two love birds, there are other people here you know" I said rolling my eyes playfully making Baron chuckle.

Baron wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling my closer to him "someone feeling a bit left out are We?" I looked up at him and shook my head.

Everyone laughed at us, "shut up guys" I said with a giggle. I looked up and saw Miley and Nessa coming over with Roman and Dean following behind them.

"Hey sis hey Ness" I said hugging them. "Hey Benny hey guys" Miley said to everyone before taking a sis and Ness gave a nod at me and everyone.

Roman Pov:

Miley and I checked our bags and I paid extra for having my backpack as a carry on but hell I can afford $30. She and I, along with Nessa and Dean, sat a few feet away from the others. Miley laid her head on my shoulder and I slid my hand into hers, linking our fingers together.

"So it's official now," Dean said looking from Miley to me and back again. "Yeah but don't blurt it out to anyone just yet. Miley and I want to, you know, enjoy our time together before the world finds out," I said.

"No worries," Dean said as Benny walked up. "Sis do you have a dollar? I need something to drink and its $2 and I only have $1," she asked Miley. I dug a dollar from my pocket. "Here," I said handing it to her. "Thanks Roman," Benny said and walked away.

"Thanks baby," Miley said and yawned. "Tired baby girl?" I asked her softly. She bit her lower lip and nodded. I knew she was thinking of last night when we met up in her hotel room for another night of tender lovemaking. Every moment we were together was precious to me.

"How long til our flight?" Nessa asked Dean. "Another 90 minutes baby," he said handing her a $20. "Go get some magazines ok?" Nessa kissed him and ran off.

"Smart move. She hates having to wait," I said to Dean. Miley had closed her eyes and she was breathing slowly as she snuggled against me.

Nessa came back with a bagful of gossip magazines and opened one. "What the----?! How did they----Roman look!" she said showing me.

I looked down and saw a photo of me and Miley leaving the bar the other night arms around each other our faces close together. "Has the ruler of The Roman Empire found his queen in a fellow wrestler?! Details to come soon!" the headline screamed.

"Shit," I muttered. "Check the others for the pic," I told Nessa and she looked. "It's in this one too," she said showing me.

"Whatever you do DON'T show Miley or anyone these two magazines. Better yet give them to me," I said and Nessa handed them over. I stuffed them into my backpack.

Nessa Pov:

I watched him shove the magazines into his backpack and shook my head. "You oughta tell her bro," I said to him. "Why and cause her heartache? She doesn't need to know right now," Roman snapped at me.

I gave him a look. "Don't snip brother dear or I might be calling dear old Dad," I threatened my hand on my phone.

Roman rolled his eyes skyward. "God help me," he muttered. "Sorry sis."

"Mmhmm," I said sticking my tongue out at him. He crossed his eyes at me and i busted out laughing.

Dean shook his head at us. "You two are nuts!" he said snickering.

"We may be nuts.....," Roman began. ".....but at least we're not COCO-nuts!" I finished and we laughed.

Miley stirred and opened her eyes. "Hey Sleeping Beauty," Roman said lovingly kissing her on the forehead. "What's so funny?" she asked sitting up. "Oh just me and Nessa teasing each other," Roman said.

"Yeah Bro Ro was being a nut like usual," I said smiling. "You two are so cute!".

"Thanks," Miley said and grabbed the magazine sticking out of Romans backpack. She opened it right to that pic of her and Roman. She stared at it her mouth open.