Impressions

Sipho led me to his black Audi r8. The number plate was personalized as Prince1. Hmm this guy got levels I see. He opened the front seat and motioned for me to get in. I wearily did, and he got into his side and drove off. Let's start again. "Uhm, hey." "Hi." "How are you?" "Ngyaphila (I'm good)." Talk about the cold shoulder, damn! "So now how's this gonna work?" I asked. He seemed to be in deep thought for a good five minutes, then answered. "Mfethu I think we were both forced into this, but we don't have to fall into the stereotype. The least we can do is try to be on good relations, you good with that?" "Sure, plus we're both still young and vibey, I'm pretty sure we can pick up where we left off at M.B.A" "What happened eM.B.A?" "So you'll just pretend like you don't know? I saw you stealing glances at me." I said, trying to ease the tension. "Oh please, you were the last thing thing on my mind..." "...but the firs thing that controlled your dick.." "Is there any denying that? You were so hot every guy with a proper working dick wanted you." "So now I'm not? Hot, I mean?" He looked at me. "Eish I'm not too sure of that babes." Why me lawd? Why me?

The rest of the drive went in blissfully. We arrived at Richards Bay around midday, and the mall was packed. We were given a one-way pass as soon as people realised who Sipho was. "People," he said, "I'll never get why they do this." "Maybe because you're royalty, I dont know," I answered dryly. He pulled me into MAC and stormed towards the ladies section. I gently tapped his shoulder, confusion etched on my face. "Oh um yes. You see all of this," he said motioning to my clothes, "was to impress dad I'm sure. I ain't into this stuff so please babes, change." He gave me his black  card. He started walking out and I asked him where he was going. "Cinema, meet you there in 15".

I didn't know expensive stank so much. Standing in the middle of the aisle, I looked around, the black  card heavy in my hand. I found a pair of jeans I had been dreaming of, and didn't bother to check the price. Paired with a cute tank top and sneakers, I couldn't go wrong. Just because, I decided to buy airtime in abundance, knowing fully well this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I sent some to Themba and Zamo, and she immediately texted back. 'Hold on to this one babes. I like him!'  The gold-digger of a sister I have! I changed and headed for the cinema.

"See now that's what I'm talking about! Damn girl!" Sipho exclaimed as I walked towards him, feeling rather confident. "Jizas, if this is what these boys in Durban be seeing, you might get grounded for the rest of your life." "Well its a good thing I'm not yours to ground, and besides, you can't keep a good girl down." "Shiiit baby girl got sawce! Notify a man if you about to burn me so I can get a bucket of ice." I swear, this guy is crazy. "Come the movie is gonna start soon," I said as I dragged him towards the till for popcorn.

"Shittiest movie ever!" We both exclaimed as we got out of the cinema. We laughed as we made our way to Milky Lane for milkshakes. I'd found out that Sipho was a really playful character, and we both listened to hip hop. "Quick question: Jermaine or Kendrick?" This guy!!! "Angazi ntwana (I dont know), I really don't." He chuckled and sat opposite me, on the cute pink chair.

"Why do I feel like we're about to play 21 questions?" "Because we are." "But we did the other time," "Yeah, I wasn't listening." This guy. I swear you'd never say his a Prince. "Okay, how old are you now?" "23. You?" "18. Turning 19 in a month's time." "My turn!" He shouted. "Uhm, you're my wife anyway..." "oh Nkosi..." "Hhayi wena! This child! My question: are you still intact?" "Intact?" "As in anyone popped that cherry?" "What cherry?" A moment if realisation hit me and I physically curled. "Sies Sipho! In a public place pho! Argh! And we're supposed to be engaged!" Mina I'm not gonna answer that question. "Hawu kahle, we're engaged nje, wifey," he said as he nudged me. "I'll tell you when we're alone." "I want details Nonku. Phela I have to leave an impression." "What impression?" "One that will have you crawling back for more," he answered smugly.

Why is it that all my friends are so damned dirty? They're tugging on my innocence.

A/n
Guys... I'm scared of an assassination now...
Like I'm soo sorry for the late chapter. To make it up, I'll try publish the next chapter tomorrow..

Siphos car up on top..

Love,
Sunny.