SHANE DAWSON!

( WARNING: may be triggering?? )

now idk if you heard of what happened recently, but today some accusations were made about shane dawson being a pedophile.

here is the video he made explaining everything.

let me know your thoughts.

anyways. my whole view on this situation.
he is not a pedophile whatsoever.

disclaimer though, i am nowhere near supportive of anything involving pedophilia, child molestation, or sexualizing children.

like he said in the video, it is fucked up and disgusting. the person who edited the "proof" video edited so many parts out about him saying how he was kidding, and that the whole topic was disgusting, just to make him look bad.

looking back on the past and today, shane has changed so much it's unbelievable. his sense of humor especially.

when i saw "shane dawson" trending on twitter, my first thought was "someone is automatically trying to ruin his career". i've been a fan of his for so long and his development is amazing.

again, like he said in the video, even he was molested as a child. which is horrible.

he obviously shouldn't have said those things, i'm not trying to defend what he said because it was really fucked up. but like he said in the video, 6 years ago, all he wanted to do was get a surprised reaction out of people.

i mean think about it. so many people nowadays are trying to ruin people's careers.

its crazy. he was finally happy about the way his life was going. he has ryland, and he is even closer to his family and friends. and here comes someone swooping in and messing all that shit up.

while i was going through the probably most darkest time of my life (most of you know), shane's videos were my escape. i could be crying one minute and then watching his videos would make me just die of pure laughter.

anyways i love you all and please let me know your thoughts❤️

another message btw, i hope no one takes this the wrong way and says i'm a terrible person. this just happened and i seriously don't want anyone to think i'm supporting anything involving pedophila. i have many friends on here who i genuinely love and i don't want to be taken the wrong way.💝💝

and thank you guys sm for 10k reads.💗💗