ROMANTIZING SCHOOL SHOOTERS!

[ WARNING: this chapter may have some sensitive topics, so if you are easily triggered i suggest you to click off. i care way too much for you guys to feel offended in anyway. thank you ]

idek why i have to make a chapter like this. this obviously isn't unpopular so don't be going in the comments saying "tHiS iSnT uNpOpUlAr!1!1" like, yeah no shit it isn't. please fuck off if it's bothering you SO much, please and thanks.

and as i thought wattpad couldn't get any worse. on this app we have books that support incest, r*pe, abuse, homophobia, racism, and especially the romanticization of mass murders/school shooters. i'm just sitting here like, why?

do i even have to explain why this is fucked up and wrong on so many different levels?? you are making preferences and imagines, about people who've taken away innocent lives, and you're romanticizing it?? calling them daddy and adding in the words "sweet and gentle?" BITCH, NO.

they are murderers, they are sick and deserve the consequences in the end. every single fucking bit of it. this is disrespectful to the families, this is disrespectful to the victims who've BEEN THROUGH the event, why is that so hard to understand?

"if you don't like it, don't read it."

i've heard this shit so many times and i'm so tried of it. i really hate when people use that bullshit of an excuse. yeah, obviously we don't like it. do you think that we're all just gonna be like "oH! you know what? i'm going to stop commenting and preventing this from happening even more, because i don't like it!"

no. we are all trying to make this app a better place, trust me it's already fucked up as it is. the fact that you are defending these people's actions, saying that they are "misunderstood" or they were "bullied" is making you look JUST as bad.

of course they were bullied. we all get bullied at some point in our lives. does that give me the excuse to shoot up my whole school and kill those who have done me wrong? hell no. not even close. i'm so infuriated right now, i can't even type this whole thing because of my fingers shaking too much.

i find it so funny how wattpad takes down the books that help prevent these people from making anymore, yet they don't take down the ones that support incest, abuse, r*pe, child pornography, etc. etc.

i'm just so mad. i'm sure we all are.
this is what this app has come to and
it's so disappointing.

anyways, this is a message for those who support nikolas cruz or any other school shooter/mass murder.

you need help. i'm not even trying to sound mean whatsoever, in all seriousness. you need all the help and therapy you can get, because this is not okay. here is a number you can call, because this is fucked up and you should feel so embarrassed of yourself. i really hope you grow up to look back at this moment in your life. i wouldn't even be able to look at myself in the mirror.

1-866-408-3293

to conclude this whole thing, for the people who have positivity books, exposing whatever books, etc. i respect you so much, and thank you for making this app a better place. it really needs some cleansing rn. don't feel guilty on speaking up about books like that, because you are doing the right thing.

this was too long i'm sorry, but thank you for reading and i hope you have a blessful day/night. i care for you all so much and if any of you were affected by any of this please talk to me. i love you guys with every bit of my heart❤️

 i love you guys with every bit of my heart❤️

( p.s. i know i could've done this on my rant book, but i had a strong feeling that i needed to say it here. )