Chapter 1: A Trip

Marinette's POV
I threw my hand at the alarm clock. BEEP BEEP! It wouldn't stop.
"Come on Marinette!" My tiny little kwamii Tikki patted my cheek softly.
"What time is it?" I groaned siting up. I spared a quick glance at the clock. I jumped up. "Woohoo! Tikki I'm up early."
"Not for long. Go on, get ready!" I skipped to the bathroom humming. After my shower I put on a long sleeved croptop that said Princess in cursive writing. Doing my hair up in my signiture pigtails, I grabbed a pair of pink gloves.
"Tikki lets go suprise the others." I got my purse and backback then slipped a few cookies in for Tikki. She flew in faster then I could see.
"Marinette! Your up early!" Papa chuckled.
"Yeah, I decided to suprise my friends."
"Well dear, suprise them with this too." Maman handed me an eclair for Nino, some macaroons for Alya and a few croissant for Adrien.
"Thanks maman, papa." I kissed their cheeks and ran out.
When I arrived at school I saw Alya down the street. She looked at the treats in my hands, I nodded to her and she flew strait to me.
"Girl! Your early and with snacks!"
"Suprise!" I laughed as she wolfed down her macarons.
"Hey, Nino! Mari's got treats!" Nino came running too.
"Do you have ec..." Nino began before I  held out a small paper bag. "Thank you!"
"Do you know where Adrien is?" I quickly looked around for a glint of golden hair.
"Dudette, your really early. Give him a little time." Just as he finnished a jet black limo pulled up. Adrien stepped out his emerald green eyes searching for the trio.
"Mari! Your early!"Adrien greeted.
Third Person POV
"Sure am! For once. Anyway I got you these." Marinette had over the past year became really great friends with Adrien, which kept her stuters under control...most of the time.
"Why thank you, princess." Marinette blushed and froze.
"Uh...um, yeah. W-why did you... you call me princess?"
"Your shirt." Adrien gave a knowing look as he remembered that only Chat Noir his alter-ego called her that. Mentaly face palming he tryed to play it cool by quickly shoving a croissant into his mouth. He grinned "Mari, these are amazing!"
Marinette and Adrien's moment was soon ruined though when a screach came from inside.
"Adrikins! Is MariTrash bothering you with her rat food?" Chloé came round the corner and flicked her hair reaveling her make-up caked face. Adrien balled his fist.
"Don't worry. I'll take this one." Marinette whispered. "Hey, Chloé?"
"What is it MariBrat?"
"You know Ladybug doesn't like it when you bully people."
"How would you know?!"
"I'm friends with her!"
"Oh P-lease! Your just as bad as Lila!" Marinette pulled out her phone and turned the sound right up. She secretly clicked on a recording.
"Hey!" Mari pretended to say into the phone.
"Yo, Mari!" Ladybugs voice squealed in excitement.
"Just to clarify you don't like bullys right?"
"Of course not! Mari whoes bullying you?"
"A girl named Chloé."
"Ladybug shes lying!" Cryed Chloé.
"I really hate people who bully others." Ladybug spat.
"Wait what? Everyone adores me!"
"You need to be nice to people!"
"This is ridiculous! Utterly rediculous!" Just like that Chloé stormed off. Marinette turned off her phone and threw it in her bag.
"Mari!" Alya scolded "You just rudely hung up on a super hero!"
Marinette burst out laughing at their faces. "Ladybugs way to busy for this stuff! Thats just a recording she sent me." They all awed at her. She giggled and pulled them to class.
Adrien's POV
I have to ask Mari for M'ladys number. Would she give it to me? What would ladybug say? Hmm... I should ask plagg. Adrien was so deep in thought he didn't realise the teacher was calling his name. "Adrien? Adrien! Do you need to go to the nurse?"
"No ma'am. Sorry..."
"Okay. As I was about to say, we have been learning about the chinese culture. Mister Damocles and I have decided to take you to China!" There were many cheers all round. "You will be going in pairs. Now chose wisely." I turned to Nino and asked
"Dude, wanna be my partner?"
"Man. I'm sorry but this will be a really great opportunity to ask Alya..."
"Ask Alya what?" I raised an eyebrow.
"T-to.. be my g-girl...friend." I shook my head grinning at his red face.

A/N: Hey y'all! This is my first ever FanFic! Hope you like it. See you miraculers in the next chapter! 🐞🐱