Chapter 51: Truth or Origin

Marinette's POV
Everyone was gathered in a circle in Adrien and my room. I wore the pajamas from when we played truth or dare because Aren had done my laundry.
"Right so we all know the game?" Nino rubbed his hands together eagerly.
"Why don't we just play truth or dare?" Kim complained.
"We know each other so well but do we know how everyone individually met?" I asked rhetorically but received murmers anyway.
"Huh, guess not." Alix shook her head. "All right let's give it a shot."
"I'll go first." Adrien announced. "Marinette Truth or Origin?"
"Origin!" I squirmed in anticipation as the ghottle was spun. It twirled before stopping pointing at Kim. There was a round of 'ooh's as everyone reaslkised they didn't know how we met.
"Well it was year one and I was playing on the basketball court when some year three boys came up to me..." I began telling them.
Flashback
I was running around on my tiny stubby legs and giggling. It felt like nothing could pop my bubble. Prancing about like the little flower I was, I wandered over the basketball court. There was a pressure by my ear, suddenly my pigtail was yanked and I stumbled. A harsh voice like gravel grinding in my brain growled.
"Move it Marinette. It's our turn to play here." I shook and whimpered.
"Hey!" Someone shouted from my left. "Leave her alone!"
The huge year three let go of me with a snort.
"Are you okay Mari?" Kim asked kindly. I nodded.
"Thanks Kim."
End of Flashback
"Oh my god!" Alya squealed, "Thats so cute."
"That kid looked oddly like the one I saw you with a few days ago." Kim said thoughtfully. I looked back at the past few days and remembered James.
"Your right!" I clicked my fingers. "Enough about us though. Mylene, Truth or Origin?"
The game went on for a while until I got another choice and picked Origin again, obviously. The bottle spun and landed on Nino.
"Wait..." Adrien halted. "How come I still don't know how you two met?"
"You never asked." Nino and I replied in sync. Everyone broke out into giggles as we stared blankly at each other. "Not again." We both groaned.
"What?" Alya blinked confused.
"They always used to talk in sync." Ivan chuckled. "Its a bit of a phanominon."
I put a hand up telling Nino to be silent.
"Well it was our third grade and Cholé had been less then nice." I sent her a smile to tell her I didn't hold her at fault. "I was quite upset and had ran and hidden in the library. He found me and decided to cheer me up. Nino as most of us know was a bit of goof ball." I ruffled his hair.
"Hey!" He whined trying to redo his hair.
"Anyway he scared the hell out of me when he impressioned a clown. So I ran out and..." I shook my head.
"She fell down ALL the stairs." He finnished. "For the first and definatly not last time."
"Apparently Mr Damocles contacted my parents because Maman took this photo." I opened my purse and pulled out a picture of Nino and I.

" I opened my purse and pulled out a picture of Nino and I

"He gave me flowers after I fell." I smiled tucking the photo away.
"I didn't know you kept that." Nino stared in what was almost awe.
"I have a heap of photos in here." I shrugged. Everyone was still staring at us like they'd never even met us. "Anyway let's keep going."
A/N: Thought this would be cute! 🐞🐱