Yessir

" Shut yo ass up ! Damn! " , Jake was really getting on my nervous. I felt bad for snapping at him like that but lawd give me my space, I just started my period ! I just wanna be alone with a tub of ice cream right now!
" Aye, watch yo language." , jacob said with a straight face. I guess he was kidding but it didn't look like it because he said it with such seriousness.. it was weird cuz he's never serious.
"You ain't my daddy nigga , ppft ." I rolled my eyes and turned around . Next thing I know my arms are behind my back and I'm gently but forcefully pushed against the wall.
Jacobs smooth voice tingled down my spine as he whispered in my ear , "You tryna get taught a lesson ?"
"..."
"ANSWER ME !"
"N-no-"
"No .... what ?"

I was taken aback. Jacob had never acted this bossy and demanding before. I can't lie though, it was a huge turn on. He was so strong. I could feel his abs rubbing against my back and his cool breath chilling the hairs on my neck. His soft lips gently brushing against my ear ... ooo he's so sexy.

I slightly struggled till he let me go.
"No... Nigga !" , I shouted as a fled up the stairs. Next thing I know I was snatched from the under my feet and suspended in the air. Jake had lifted me over his head and was carrying me down to the couch.
" Put me down for I call the feds, ugh stooooopppppp!" " put ME DOW-"
I stopped yelling when I realized Jake had thrown me through the air. I shut my eyes and screamed. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I landed on the couch with a thud.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"Shut yo ass up ! damn! ", jacob said as he straddled me.
He muffled my screams with one hand and pinned my arms above my head with the other.
" Now are you tryna learn a lesson today ? yes or no !? "
" No ! no sir! ", I said out of breath. All that screaming made me tired.
Then jacob leaned down and gently kissed me.
"That's what I thought ", he smirked. he leaned down for another kiss.
I can't lie , I was kinda sad when he got off of me and walked away. I sat there and watched him walk into the kitchen and come out with his keys and jacket.
He walked past me and towards the door and before I got to ask him where he was going he said -
"Now... what kind of ice cream do you want?"
I smiled and said, " Cook-"
"Cookies and cream , gotcha.", he said as he turned and walked out.
" I love you jacob "
He smiled rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"I love you to yannie."

J. O. L. I.

Heyyyyyy 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I hope yall enjoyed 💕💕💕💕💕 that was my very first imagine lmaooooo! give me constructive criticism !!! Comment like and share 😭😭😭💙💕✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Xoxo - Inm