Heart Break

" okay, okay, I gotta good one.... Do you ever wish you could be white... OR NAH ?" Aaliyah was seriously killing herself laughing. Me on the other hand... was not.

" Nah.", I said standing up.

We had been laying in the middle of her yard for about 2 hours now playing or nah and just looking up at the stars. Thats the thing I love most about summer time. Being outside at night watching the sky and goofing off till 4 in the morning.

" haha okay your turn Jacob-"

" I dont wanna play this anymore..."

"Why not ? this is fun!" she sat up on her elbows and looked up at me.

" No this is not fun anymore because these questions are lame!" I semi yelled in frustration.

" okay fine ask something thats not lame." she laughed. "Anything.. go... im waiting." she layed back down and closed her eyes waiting for me to take my turn. I sat down next to her and thought for a second.

" Jacob! I'm waiting!"

This was harder than I thought. Aaliyah's my best friend so I pretty much know everything about her. There's not much that I could ask that would be a surprise. Wait I got it.

"Masterbated... or nah?" I smirked

She sat up real quick and smacked me in the face.

"NO!", she yelled angrily.

" Dont lie! ", I laughed and rubbed my face at the same time. " you told me i could ask anything"

" FINE I HAVE! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR? "

" Yes! this is fun now! okay-"

" MY TURN AND YOU CANT LIE!"

"Okay haha go ! nothing can surprise me !" I folded my arms.

" Virgin or nah?"

I smacked my lips

" nah girl and you know that haha" she stared at me with that nigga dont lie to me face so i had to confess.

" okay I am a virgin.... but if you tell ANYBODY I swear to G-"

" hahhahahah so all them stories you told me about those wild nights in Atlanta were lies? awww that's cute Jacob. Thats really sweet."

" Okay you laughin now but its my turn."

"go then."

I looked down at her smiling up at the sky. She was so beautiful. Her hair was gracefully messy all over her face and her eyes twinkled with the stars. Damn she's something eles... But what am i saying .... we cant be together ! nooooo no! But maybe-

" Jacob quit staring into space and go! this is fun now haha" she playfully hit my shoulder.

" ummm will you be my girlfriend..... or nah?" I closed my eyes real tight in anticipation of an answer. I cant believe I just said that.

" nah."

I opened my eyes slowly. I felt like such a loser for even trying.

" Just kidding!" she tackled me and we both hit the ground with a thud. She's so strong haha.

I was smiling from ear to ear and so was Aaliyah. I stood up and then i helped her up. We both laughed. I wrapped her in my arms.

" Im glad youre mine love."

" hahaha you looked scared when I said nah." she laughed

"I was!"

" Why would you even think I would say no! That would be stupid of me.... your the best guy I know Jake."

I smiled.

" what would you have done if I said no for real ?"

" mmmm ..... It would have been the heart break heard around the world."

" Your so chessey and lame!" we both laughed as we walked up the street to my house.

I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

" Nah girl I think imma make that into a song... It would probably be a hit with all the ladies!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY I UPDATED 2WICE TODAY !! boom hahha

hope yall liked it .

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Ppppllease dont forget to COMMENT LIKE AND SHARE!!

now im extra tired of the phrase " or nah "

XOXO

INM