Delivery

I HATE this job .... but imma still go though. And the absolute only reason why is because I love clothes. And since I love clothes I got to make money to buy them ... so here I am again getting ready for my 7 hour torture session for the day.

Oh where do I work you ask ..?
It's a pizza joint in the Heart of the ATL. It's always busy especially on weekends and lunch hours and the customers are so rude ...like how you gone treat me like this knowin I could easily spit in yo food.... I haven't done that yet, but most of the time I feel like it !

That's why I take the Monday - Friday grave yard shifts. that's from 10:00 pm. Till 5 am. Nobody comes in at this time, it's mostly pizza delivery orders over the phone. I guess I'm okay with that. The only bad thing about it is I have to deliver the pizzas and it's scary out here going to a strangers house in the dark. Haha but as I said before I love clothes.... And clothes cost money.

1:00 A. M.

Bruh please save me! I only have 4 more hours to go though .. It has just been 3 hours of boredom. I just steal pieces of dough and play with it to pass the time ... I wonder if they notice that ... Oh well

Brrrrriiinnnggggg

Finally, first call of the night.

Brrrrrrrinnnggg

"Chasidy get the phone!", my boss yelled like I couldn't hear.

Brrrrr-

" Hello , Italy in Atlanta , how may I help you ? "

A deep smooth voiced male answered on the other end.
" Ummm yea ... hello ! ? "

" Yes, - sir I can barley hear you there's a lot of noise in your area. "

" Oh yea sorry sweet heart , I'm havin a party - whoooo yeaaa ! " , He yelled at some one in the back ground.

" Okay sweet heart. " , I mocked him. "What would you like to order ?"

" You tryna get sassy mam ? " , He laughed. " Hold on let me step outside so you can hear me better. "

" No sir not sassy, I'm just tryna do my job ..."

" Alright lemme getta -"
" What ? "
" I was sayinggg.... lemme getta-"
" No ... It's not lemme getta it's , may I please have ...."

What has come over me. I never say anything out of turn when talking to a customer. I'm usually pretty good at keeping my composure. It's just something about this guy... I feel like I know him. I like this!

" Alrighty then missy!"
" Well that's not my name but ..- "
" Okay then tell me your name lovely lady so I can call you that instead"
" Chasidy it's Chasidy ..."

The way he said lovely lady made my heart flutter.

" Okay miss Chasidy ...." , He whispered calmly and sweetly
The way he said my name sent chills down my spine. I smiled " May I please have 15 large pepperoni pizzas, 5 boxes of cheese sticks , 5 boxes of the cinnamon things and 5 two litter cokes. Please. If I may.", He laughed.

" Dang you havin a party or a last supper ? " I totaled up the amounts. "That'll be $96.86."

" What that's high way robbery!! "
" Haha I know but we have to make a living as well sir. " I chuckled.
" Alright then Chasidy just send the food my way. See you in about 30 minutes love."

"Okay bye"
"Bye"

He hung up the phone.

I quickly wrote down the address he gave me and I sent his orders to the kitchen.
It took about 30 minutes to prepare everything he had since it was such a big order and all the while I was thinking about how pleasant that phone call was. This has been the best day of work so far. And plus the guy on the other end sounded fine. If he's not I'm gonna be hella pissed. Ha well we'll see.

I hoped in the car with all the food in the back. Then I entered his address into the GPS attached to the dash.
Soon I was in this gated community. The houses were huge ... Like movie star huge...! Who is this guy..? I didn't even have to guess which house it was because it was the only one with cars all in the yard, loud music shaking the window frames and neon lights beaming everywhere. Haha I feel bad for the neighbors.

I lugged the food that I could carry to the door. This is heavy. I rang the door bell the best I could. It was kinda hard to see over all the food in my face.
"Hell yeah pizza's here!" The same voice on the phone yelled.
"Yeah that'll be $96.86.", I said struggling to hold the food.
"Alright. Oh do you need some help?"
"No I can hold all 30 pounds of this on my own ! " I yelled sarcastically.
" oh you must be Chasidy! Haha here let me grab some of that."
He grabbed the top boxes out of my arms and I could finally see his face.... He was more than cute .... He was Jacob Latimore.
My eyes grew wide and my heart rate increased.
He turned back around and grabbed the rest of the boxes out of my hands.
"Is that it ?" He asked
Suddenly I forgot how to speak English.
"N-n-nooo th-there's more in the char. CAR! I meant car. " my face was red. " I'll go get it. "
" alright let me help."
We got to the car and he carried the rest of the pizza towards the door. Somebody came out and grabbed the food out of his hands.
Jacob reached in his pocket and took out a hundred. He handed it to me.
" You know... I'm surprised you haven't said anything about-"
" You're Jacob Latimore! I LOVE YOU ! " I have officially embarrassed my self. Yay...
" Haha and you're cute ! Miss Chasidy ... You should come hang with us. "
Then I thought .... Is hanging out with Jacob Latimore worth losing my job over .......? YEP!
" Alright .... Whatever. " I said trying to act cool about it.
" you're cool " He laughed as we walked inside together.

Lmaoooooo
*lil Wayne voice* sorry for the wait
I been working all summer but imma try to update more often!
Don't forget to FAVORITE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASEEE
ps. Sorry for any mistakes
Thanks for the love
Xoxo
Inm. 🌃🌃💕💕💕💕💕💕🌃