The decision

Zoe's POV

I had to decide if I wanted to go back to America or if I wanted to stay on this little island of the coast of England were my mom grew up. This is the hardest decision of my life. What ever I choose I am going to be loosing a bit of me. If I leave here I will never see raven again. Or Becky or jade or Mia or marcus. Or Pin. But if I leave America and stay here then I am going to be loosing all the people that I have know since I was born.

I look at everyone and it is hard to decide. I look at pin and I relise that my life would be incomplete and that if feel bad for kissing marcus and that there is nothing between me and marcus. I don't like marcus. I like pin. No I love pin he makes me feel like myself. He trust me and I trust him.

" I am going to stay" everyone starts smiling and high-fiving.
" Good I will return once a month to check up on him". She walks to her car and they drive away. I see pin smiling. I run up to him and hug him. I am happy that I get to be with him. I pull away and we look at each other. It feels right. I decide not to kiss him as my dad I right there so i turn to go to my mom.

" You ok with this" I ask.
" Zoe if it is what makes you happy then I agree with it".
" so am I going to be living with gramps".
" Well until me and you dad can get our furniture shipped here and then get a house".
" love you mom".
" love you too Zoe" we hug. I see Rosie and she looks a little bit annoyed.
" so we are staying".
" yep".
" are you ok with that".
" I kinda like the place. And I know the only reason why you stayed was becuase of mister check bo..." I cover her mouth before she can finish the sentence.
" Rosie be quite".
" ok so I am going to see mom you do whatever". She walks away and go up to dad.

" so you happy that we are staying".
" yeah the place is very nice and I see you are happy".
" thanks dad and I am happy". I hug him and hang out with everyone( pin) for the rest of the day.