Should we tell?

Zoe POV

Alot has changed since me and pin got together. Elliot bought bright feild and when he is away Mia is i charge. it is weird not having sam but it is just easier to be bosed around by someone who bosses you around any way. everyone thinks that me and pin decided to be friends but me and him are dating like boyfriend and girlfriend. we tend to just stay away from eachother when we are at the stables so no one gets suspisious but i go over to his every day. our parents know about us. and when i mean parents i mean pins dad. He is the only one who knows just for the fact he saw me and pin kiss and it is hard to keep a secret from that man. Marcus and me have not talked since i told him i love pin. He thinks me and pin are not together but i odnt know becuase me and him are going to the stables and diffrent time and we are on diffrent parts of the stables if we are there at the same time. Me and pin are great. My life is great.i have good friends and the best boyfriend ever. it is annoying when rosie calls him mister cheekbones but i cant make her suspisous. 

I am hanging with pin out by a lake me and him like to go to. we can just sit there for hours enjoying eachothers company. and no one knows about it. its perfect. me and pin are just staring at the sky. holding hands and just being in love with eachother. 

"Pin".

"Yeah ".

"When are we going to tell everyone".

"What do you mean".

"Come on like we have been dating for two months and your dad is the only one who knows".

"Well that was awkward when he walked in and i am not the one for PDA".

"Well i think they deserve to know".

"Ok... but we are telling your family first and then our friends".

"Deal" i say we shake hands and he pulls me in and kisses me.