The talk

Zoes POV 

it as been a week since i decided to stay on the island and things are doing well. mum and dad have bought a house and have got the furniture shipped so it should be here in the next couple of weeks. and i have spent alot of time with pin. he is so cute and so understanding i just and in love with him but i need to talk to marcus before i tell pin how i feel. me and him kissed and i feel so bad for kissing him and i know think he thinks i like him but i dont. i love pin and always will. so today i am going to have him and me talk and set things strait that i love pin. and that me and him would never work out as he is leaving soon. 

i am waiting for marcuas to meet me as i told him to meet me here.

"Hey zoe" he says walking in. 

"Hey... we need to talk about what happened last week" i say. 

" sure what about it".

" i am sorry that i kissed you because it didn't mean anything because i am in love with someone else and i am sorry that you may think i live you but i love pin and that is never going to change so i am sorry marcus  but i love pin and that i dont like you" i leave and run so he cant get me.

I am heading to talk to becky and jade i need to tell someone about what happend between me and marcus i dont want to do it becuase becky like marcus but i need to be honost. 

"Hey zoe" jade says. 

"Hi " i say

" are you ok". 

" ok i am going to tell you someting and you need to promise me that you wont tell pin". 

" Sure we promise".

"Last week me and marcus kissed".

" What " they both say. 

"i kissed him but it didn't mean anything becuase i am in love with someone else".

"What who are you in love with". 

"ummmm... pin".

" Your in love with mister checkbones".

" Ok why does everyone call him that". 

" Its rosies nickname for him" jade tells me. 

" Wait so you have not told pin" Becky says. 

" No so much has been going on the past week i have not had time to tell him". 

" Well have you told marcus that you dont want to be with him". 

" yeah i just told him". 

" So when are you going to tell pin about the kiss".

" i am meeting him today as i am meeting with him so i am going to tell me but he will probably hate me after".

 " Well you just have to be honest". 

" Thanks... i better get going i will see you later