.: 2 :.

As Taehyung was flipping through Minjoon's files, he heard a light knock on the door.

"It's open," he said without tearing his gaze from the piles of papers stacked in front of him.

In the doorway stood Yoongi along with Namjoon, who still had the sleeping girl in his arms. Minjoon had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as he held her bridal style. Taehyung motioned for them to sit. As they sat down, Taehyung looked at the girl in Namjoon's arms.

"This is Minjoon, isn't it?" Taehyung asked.

Both men nodded. Taehyung sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. As he looked at the girl, he couldn't help but think of how peaceful she looked. It's hard for him to believe that she was going through all of this. Witnessing her parents' murder, the hallucinations, the self-harm, and everything else. It was almost too much for Taehyung.

"She's so young," he said as he kept staring at Minjoon.

"She's only in her early 20's right?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung nodded.

"So, what's the plan?" Namjoon asked, referring to Minjoon. Taehyung sat in his chair and thought for a minute.

"Well, we have no choice but to bring her downstairs. I need to analyze her everyday behaviors," Taehyung responded.

The two doctors looked at each other. They all heard a light knock on the door.

"Come in," Taehyung said. A man with dark brown hair entered the room.

"Ah, Jin, perfect timing," Taehyung said as he motioned for the third doctor to sit.

"Oh, no thank you, I only stopped by to bring the rest of Ms. Minjoon's files."

Jin laid a stack of papers on Taehyung's desk and gave a friendly smile to everyone in the room. As he looked around, he noticed a dark-haired girl in Namjoon's arms.

"Um, Namjoon, who is that?" Jin asked, pointing to Minjoon.

"Oh, this is Minjoon," the younger man replied.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Well, would two of you be so kind and bring Minjoon to her new room downstairs? And please make sure that she has fresh clothes. It seems like the previous doctors cared less about their patients," Taehyung said.

Namjoon and Yoongi stood up and bowed.

"We will see you two later," Yoongi said, looking at Jin and Taehyung.

As the door closed, Jin walked towards the door and bowed.

"I think it's time I leave too. I got a call from the police department saying that I have a patient coming in soon."

Taehyung nodded his head, shook the elder's hand, and watched him leave.

"Have fun, Jin-hyung."

As Jin closed the door behind him, Taehyung went back to flipping through the file folders.

"It's crazy to see what she's been going through."

Within the folders, he saw everything that the doctors did to her. From torture to using old methods of psychological treatment. Taeyhyung's blood began to boil as he slammed the folder shut. He abruptly got out of his desk chair and bolted out the office. He ran down the hall to look for the stairs.

"Taehyung!" someone yelled.

He turned around to see a doctor running towards him.

"Hey, Jimin, slow down. What's the matter?" Taehyung asked.

"It's Minjoon," he replied.

Taehyung's heart sank. He was hoping something didn't happen to her.

"She's awake."