That one hedgehog with a smile

You are a hedgehog who always smiles no matter what happens, but everyone has a breaking point,what happens when shadow is the one who breaks that smile?

Shadow the hedgehog had a problem he watched as the girl who never frowned,never cried,always had a smile on her face,CRY her heart out as she saw him fall to the ground with mempialies (yes ik i spelled dat wrong no comments) spear impaled in his heart... (YES I KNOW SHADOW IS IMMORTAL JUST GO WITH IT PLEASE) 

"no no no NO,y-you can't leave me not now please not now!" you cried as you ran up to him trying to heal him with your magix. 

"Y-y/n please stop, t-there is n-no way to s-stop the blood." he sputtered out,coughing up blood

"I HAVE TO SHAD I HAVE TO TRY AND SAVE YOU!" you yelled distraught as you keep on trying

"Y/n im so very very sorry Dove,i know that i wont be there for you but please move on for me settle down with someone but dont kill yourself dove because you have your whole life ahead of you to enjoy." he said steadily but then coughed up more blood and took in a shaky breath and said 5 more words,while you cried your heart out all the emotions you kept inside for all those years.

"I Love You Y/n L/n." he said as he kissed you and fell back,eyes closing forever more.

"SHADOW!" you screamed crying and crying as you held tightly to his bloody chest.

"no shadow dont leave me please dont leave me,i cant survive without you!" you say sobbing as you kiss his nose and grabbed his gun,arm rings,skates and the one chaos emerald he had on him. 

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE I WILL AVENGE YOU SHADOW." you yell to the sky

"Watchout im coming." you say darkly "watchout"

soooo Part 2?

hey riders first one sorry it was sad and YES I KNOW SHADOW IS IMMORTAL but FOR the SAKE of the STORY, can you PLEASE roll with it ?

good sorry i have been having nightmares for the last few days so i havent been in the best if moods so im sorry

anyway i will keep updating this book promise

MEI MEI IS OFFLINE <3<3<3

word count-371