Shadow's of Love (highschool Au)

requested by~DP_Lover

story details! 

Y/n and Shadow are Best friends who both love the same things, but what Shadow doesn't know is that Y/n likes Him.

on to the story!

"Shadow! Love ME!!!"

"MARRY ME SHADOW!" 

"SHADOW YOU ARE MY LOVE!"  was all Shadow and his bestie Y/n could hear as they walked into Mobius High, a school for Hedgehogs, cats, bats and anything thing mobian.

"Ready for class?" Y/n asked as they went to their lockers, fangirls shouting at Shadow and hissing a the h/c a/o/c. (Animal of choice) 

"No, I have 3 different tests in 3 different classes." Shadow deadpanned.

"Lighten up Shads! At least you don't have any AP Tests' to take like I do!" Y/n exclaimed as they rushed to their first hour, Mathematics. The teacher Senor Valdez was Hispanic and yet he taught Math instead of Spanish, Mrs. Vadez teaches Spanish. (aka Calypso)

"All right class, turn to page 250.":(Rip my Bae Newtie) senor Valdez said as he got out his notes and started lecturing about triangles and the Pythagorean theorem. What a bunch of Klunk!

"Shadow, pay attention!" Y/n hissed as Shadow plugged in earbuds and dozed off. 

"Nico Di Angelo! Nice to see you made it to class." Senior Valdez stated as Shadow's best friend walked in and plopped down right next to us in the back of the room. Y/n and Nico did their handshake and started taking notes, for themselves and Shadow, since said hedgehog is sleeping.

"Shadow, come on it's time for battle tactics! with old Egghead." Y/n trailed off at that last bit, Eggman or Egghead as the students like to call him as a self-centered evil jerk with an abnormally large mustache, taught them battle tactics and other things robotics, Robotize 101, evil things. 

"Don't wanna go today, Egghead has an off day so its a sub," Nico advised picking up his bags and walking off.

"Yeah, not going unless it's Mr.Jackson then I might go." Y/n commented.

"Wanna skip?" Shadow asked grabbing his bag and walking out of 1st hour.

"Yeah, sounds about right." Y/n said as they put their bags in their lockers and snuck out and headed to BK for some shakes and Fries.

"Y/n! Welcome back!" the cashier, Newt said grabbing the regular and giving it to me.

"Thank, Newtie!" Y/n called giving him a hug and walking over to their regular table.

"So, Shadow, I have something to say." Y/n said quietly fiddling with her fingers.

"And that is?" Shadow asked looking up at Y/n.

Shadow's Pov

"Umm W-well I-i really Like you, I have kinda a big crush on you ever since grade school." She mumbled

Does she like me? A Bad Boy, who is no good for her and yet she likes me?

"Why, would you like me? I'm a no good Kid with problems." I asked still in shock.

"Because, since day one we were partners in crime." She smiled

"I like you to but I'm scared," I admit even though showing weakness is not my thing.

"But, we will make it, we always have." She said grabbing my hand and we raced out the door and rushed to our hideout.

Partners in crime, that seems accurate.

Hey hey Riders, I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to Request on the chapter before this one!

ML-OUT

<3<3<3<3