shadows of the past (reincarnation au)

(Past name- P/n)

behind  the story

in this au you know that you can be reincarnated and that your past lover knows you but, they have to find you before you are allowed to stop the reincarnation cycle 

shadow we will always be together right?

Of Course! I would never leave you.

SHADOW NO! Shadow *sobbing music*

Im sorry P/n  i guess i couldnt keep my promise.

Forgive me...

"Y/n we need to go!"  My brother sonic yelled as egg man kept attacking us with us robots
" I can't leave shadow behind!" I tell over the dim of battle.

PRESENT DAY!

"Y/n! I have someone i would like to meet!" Sonic said, he said as he dragged a emo looking hedgehog over to my reading spot.

"This is Keith, umm well he is S's reimcarnation, and he wanted to see you." sonic said awkwardly.

I froze and look down at my book (the clockwork Angel, a Shadowhunter adventure novel.)

Shadow... my past lover, who died because of a scientist named EGGBUTT... but still Keith looks like my shadow but he has more red and his bands around his wrists are silver rather thatn gold and his skates were heelies (ya know the shoes with wheels at the bottom! always wanted a pair of those)

"I will leave ya'll to talk it out ok? OK..." shadow walks out...with my BOOK!

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG GIVE ME MY BOOK OR SO HELP M-" I was cut off by Keith kissing me.

It was exactly like shadows kiss, sweet but also had a sense of longing in it like he hadn't done it in a long time.

"I love you Y/n, Shadow loves you." Keith says holding my hand as our foreheads touched

His voice was like shadow's but had an accent to it.

"I will love you for eterinty,even when this cycle begins all over again, I'll find you again I promise." Keith promised his violet eyes were totally different from shadows dark brown.

"Forever and Always."

Yo RIders sorry it took so long i hope you enjoyed this chapter i will post the next chapter of My vocaloid boy later tonight but Here enjoy Shadow.

ML OUT ^-^ <3