Oblivious~ *Logan X Depressed! Reader* *Trigger Warning!*

A/n Short and sweet. Not all that great. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED! You are too important to be reading such horrible tragedies. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world.

Requested by Requested by https://www.quotev.com/RowanOfTheAshes

GOD! Did he have to act so nice to him? I mean, I know they're "dating" and all but still, it really, really hurt to see them together. Did he not see me, standing right here in front of him, obviously flirting before he announced he was dating someone else? Was I really that invisible?

I looked away from the two of them, gushing over a science paper they found online. I just needed to ignore it and it would all go away. Walking away from the sickening couple, I took some deep breaths to get my mind off of it all. I just needed to breathe and not look at them ever again. That couldn't be too hard.

However, fate was cruel and vicious. I bumped into Roman who was trying to be discreet while watching Logan and his boyfriend. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"Yeah, uh-huh." He muttered, eyes narrowing. "C'mon, make a move Logan! Have you forgotten everything I taught you? Kiss him! You know you love him, so just kiss him already!"

I quickly walked away, feeling the tears start to rise in my eyes. I can't believe everyone was oblivious to the fact that I was the one who was in love with Logan! I thought I made it obvious the first time I saw him. I flirted shamelessly and learned everything I could about anything to get his attention.

But he didn't feel the same. I shook my head, refusing to get too into this. I was never going to be his and that would be fine. I would find someone else and what really is so bad about being alone? I was independent and self-reliant. I could do just fine if it was me, myself, and I. Besides, the world needs more single people like me to show you don't need a man or woman in your life to make you happy.

I heaved a sigh and looked down at my shaking hands. Maybe it hurt so much because I thought there really was a connection there. Was I really that wrong about my feelings? I didn't want to be wrong; I wanted to be okay.

Feeling tears run down my face, I raced up the stairs and into the first room, slamming the door and falling to the ground as violent sobs racked through my body. Eventually, I started to hyperventilate and I was thrown into a panic attack. I couldn't breathe and my head was pounding. What a pathetic waste.

I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and I looked up, panting, to see Virgil. I realized now I was in Virgil's room, which made me cry harder. Virgil was like my brother and I hated showing weakness in front of him. I messed up and I messed up big time. Now he thought I was a weak crybaby and I couldn't do anything right.

As I tried to move away from him, he pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"No, I'm sorry. I know how much you liked Logan and seeing him with someone else must be devastating. But I promise you, I'll help you get through this. You've helped me through so much, now it's my turn to return the favor." Virgil exclaimed, deadly serious.

I hugged him harder as my sobs started to subside. "Thank you, Virgil. Thank you so much for everything."

He pulled back and placed his forefinger under my chin. "Thank you for everything." And we hugged again. I may not be strong enough to accept the fact that Logan is with someone else now, but with Virgil's help, I will be strong enough to be happy for them. I know I will.

Also you and Virgil don't get together. You can have a long history with someone and NOT be romantically involved. Okay? Okay.