A Million Times...

Shauna POV

I'm in my bathroom getting ready for my date with Zeke, when there is a knock on the bathroom door.

I groan, but open the door. Lynn is jumping up and down. "What?" I ask irritated.

"I need to pee," she screams. She's having a hard time holding it in.

"Go to the one downstairs," I tell my little sister. "I'm busy."

"Hector's in there."

"Fine," I say giving in. "But hurry up. Zeke will be here in an hour and I have to do my hair."

~~

After Lynn finally got out of the bathroom, I was ready for my date. Zeke said to dress up because we are going somewhere nice. I'm wearing a short mint green dress with a cross pattern at the top. I'm wearing white shoes with a sparkly silver heel and a gold bracelet. My hair is in a pretty braid that wraps around my head, and the remaining hair is curled.

I hear a knock on the door and hurry to answer it. I open it to reveal my boyfriend wearing a black suit. We have been dating since our initiation two years ago.

"Wow," he says. "You look gorgeous."

I can feel the blush on my cheeks as I reply, "Thanks. You look great too."

"Ready?" he asks smiling. I nod and take his hand.

As we walk to the car, I can't help but notice how nervous he looks. Why would he be nervous?

~~

"No way." I say after I stop laughing. "Your mom didn't notice?"

"Nope." Zeke is telling me a story about when his brother Uriah pulled a prank on his mom.

We are currently eating dessert when Zeke drops his fork. When he bends over to pick it up, he bumps his head on the table.

I laugh so hard my stomach starts to hurt.

When he doesn't come back up, I look to see what is taking him so long.

When I see him I gasp and my hand goes straight to my mouth.

"Ezekiel!" I say, as tears begin to fall from my eyes. He is down on one knee with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in his hand.

"Shauna," he starts. "I have had a crush on you  for as long as I could remember, but it took me until our initiation to get the guts to ask you out. And let me say, that was the best decision I have ever made. And I know that I'm far from perfect, and many times you probably want to break up with me. But you never do. You stick by me through thick and thin. Not to mention that you are drop dead gorgeous." I can't help but laugh at that. Tears are falling down my face, waiting for the words that will make him mine forever.

"Anyway," he continues. "I love you so much. And I know for a fact that I can't live without you. So Shauna. Will you marry me?"

I remove my hand from my mouth and nod. "Yes!" I say. "A million times, yes."

He smiles and stands up, walking over to me. I'm still sitting at the table as he puts the ring on my finger. I smile as I pull his lips to mine in a quick kiss. It isn't until I break the kiss that I hear clapping from around the restaurant.

I stand up and wrap my arms around my now fiancé.

"I love you," I mumble into his chest.

"I love you too," His breath tickles my ear.

This has definitely been the best night of my life.

A/N: At the top is a picture of Shauna's outfit, hair, and ring. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to comment and vote.
          ~DivergentUnicorn46