Sasuke's Decision

Everyone stared at Sasuke, shocked at what he had said to them.
....
"You want to keep the baby?"
Suigetsu asked.
"Yes I am going to keep this kid, after what had happened today I don't think I can just leave at a stranger's home."
Said the teen as he slowly rocked the child.
"But what about your revenge against Itachi."
Karin asked.
"I don't care about that anymore, this revenge plot against me and...him is what got Naruto killed."
.........
Sasuke sighed.
"I know this is strange and I know I am not qualified to care for this kid but... he's reminds me of my only friend...and  I killed him..so, now I have decided."
"Decided what?"
Jugo asked as he was confused too.
"I vow to give this child the life Naruto never had, I"ll give him a proper childhood and a family he call his own and to let him know that he is not alone."
.....
"You're serious about this aren't you."
Suigetsu said.
"More serious then I ever been."
Sasuke said.
.....
"This is my burden you three can leave if you want to I won't stop you."
Sasuke said as he cut the silence.
......
Suigetsu sighed.
"I will stay with you Sasuke!!"
Karin said but she was really thinking.
[This is the only chance I'll get to finally be alone with Sasuke despite him have a child now I need to jump on this opportunity.]
"Well since I have no where else to go...I'll stick with you."
Suigetsu said as he savored the broken look on Karin's face.
.....
"What about you big guy?"
Suigetsu asked Jugo.
...
"I still need Sasuke to act as my cage to keep me in control so I will go."
Jugo said.
Sasuke looked at his comrades.
"You three don't have to do this, this is a burden I should do alone."
Sasuke said.
"Well you what they say it takes a village to raise a baby so I have a good feeling you'll need our help."
Suigetsu said.
"Really."
Sasuke said.
"Yeah I can be that one fun loving uncle."
Suigetsu said.
"Me and Sasuke can be Mommy and Daddy."
Karin said.
"Please you more like that distant cousin no one cares about."
Said Suigetsu.
"You wanna fight jerk."
Karin retorted.
.....
"And that makes me a uncle too right."
Jugo said.
.....
"Thank you all, I don't think I would have been able to do this on my own."
The child stirred out of his sleep.
"Look who's awake."
The child looked up.
("Hey I feel better...uhh what's your name..I think you're my dad... yeah you're my")"dada".
Said the child.
........
"Yes I am kid I am you dad....you know kid I got to give you a proper name now can't call you kid forever."
Sasuke said.
"What about Muigetsu that's a cool name."
Said the water ninja.
"That's a terrible name how about Hikari."
Karin said.
.......
Jugo didn't have a name for the child.
"No, none of those won't fit this kid...I'll name him after my friend Naruto."
("Naruto...I like that name dad..wait you're not my dad Sasuke...right?)"
.......
"So, what will do from here on out, if we're not on your revenge plot."
Suigetsu asked.
.....
"We're going to the leaf village."
Sasuke said.
....
"Sorry I got something in ear did you say you wanted to return to a village where you not only defected from but also kill on of their shinobi."
.....
"It was Naruto's final wish it's the least I can do and also I can guarantee a proper life for the kid."
Sasuke said.
"This sounds dumb."
Suigetsu said.
"Shut up, it's the only plan we got unless you have any ideas."
Karin said
.....
"We should start making our move soon pack up everything we're leaving."
Sasuke said as he left the clinic.
Sasuke made it outside he started to walk back to the motel while looking at the child in his hands.
"Am I doing the right thing?"
Sasuke asked himself.
......
Sasuke looked down at the child and all of a sudden he heard a voice in his head.
("You know what you did...no amount of distractions will change your deed.")
Sasuke quickly turned around as his heart started racing.
("You can never forget what you have done Sasuke.")
Said the voice
......
[This is just in my head.]
The teen thought to himself as he quickly ran back to the motel room and once he got inside he bolted for his room and he quickly sat on his bed.
("You killed me Sasuke")
The voice said sounding familiar
A apparation had appeared in the shape of a pale bloodied Naruto then five more showed up constantly talking down on Sasuke calling the teen various names.
"Murderer."
"Coward."
"Killer."
"Criminal."
"Monster."
Sasuke then broke down he unleased all of his sadness he finally cried the weight of everything that he had been carrying ever since he accidentally killed Naruto had finally gotten to be to much for the teen, he missed his friend and if he could take everything back he would.
While Sasuke was doing his greiving the Leaf village was no better.
(Village Hidden in the Leaf)
.....
The was streets were as lively as it usually is except for a few people these few people were devastated the news of Naruto's death was not to be made public except to his friends.
Kakashi had spent his day away drinking hoping to drown his pain while Tsunade closed her office for the day as she spent her day silently crying and Sakura isolated herself in her house in her room as she continued to cry at the loss at another of her teammates she felt useless.
But, out of everyone there was no else sadder then Hinata Hyugga, she had lost the love of her life and she was not taking the death well.
Hinata's father attempted to help his daughter fell better but all of his efforts were futile so, he waited until moments later Hinata had asked him can he train her how to fight.
........
Sakura had stopped her crying she had decided she needs to leave the village for a few days just so she can be away from any painful memories.
Sakura sighed as she began to pack up some of her belongings.
After a hour of packing Sakura left her house and she went to the Hokage's office.
Once Sakura made it inside she knocked on her mentor's door.
"I'm not seeing anyone today!"
Tsunade yelled from the other side of the door.
"Lady Hokage it's me."
Sakura said.
.......
"Come in Sakura."
Tsunade said.
Sakura opened the door and she sat at one of the chairs in the hokage office.
"What is it?"
Tsunade asked
"I want to request that I leave the village for a few days...to clear my thoughts."
Sakura asked.
.....
"For how long?"
Tsunade asked the teen.
"Just a few days maybe a week or two."
Sakura said.
......
"You don't have to go after Sasuke....he is innocent despite my hate for him."
Tsunade said as she grabbed a bottle of liquor from her desk.
"I know....I just want to avoid painful memories for a little."
Sakura said.
....
"Here..now you can leave."
Tsunade handed Sakura small scroll and she instructed the kunoichi to leave.
........................
.................
.........
(With Sasuke)
The Raven haired teen had stopped crying he didn't feel better by any means but the pressure he felt was more bearable.
.....
"Dada."
Sasuke lifited his head up to see the kid looking up at him with worry in his eyes.
.....
("Don't be sad dad if you're crying I might cry")
The child started tearing up he didn't like when Sasuke cried.
......
Sasuke picked up Naruto and he gently started rocking the child.
"Let's go kid my group should be here any minute I don't want them to see me weak."
Sasuke got and he started packing his belongings rather quickly he then was left with his sword...he sealed it on the mark on his wrist and he left the bedroom to find his subordinates entering the  small living area.
"Pack your things we leave in ten minutes."
Sasuke said as he sat down on the couch.
"Only ten minutes that's not fair."
Suigetsu said.
"Stop complaining and just do it besides I finished my packing."
Karin sat on the couch with Sasuke and slowly tried to move closer to him.
"Karin not today I not in the mood for your distractions today."
Sasuke said.
"Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Suigetsu laughed hard.
"Shut up jerk."
Naruto started laughing, the blue hair guy was funny to him he liked this guy.
After everyone finished packing the group left the small village to go to their next destination the Hidden Leaf Village.