Meeting New/Old Friends

Sakura was walking down the empty streets that led Sakura to  the desolate Uchiha district.
Today was the day where Sakura would introduce the toddler who was essentially Naruto junior to all of her friends and figured it'd be a good way for everyone to slowly get used to Sasuke being in the village after the accidental death of Naruto Uzumaki, the original
"God I hope I am making the right call by doing this."
Sakura said as she continued to walk.
Sakura continued to think about everyone's reactions to blond toddler will they hate him just as they hate Sasuke.
Sakura sighed there was no use thinking such disheartening thoughts she already made to Sasuke's home and she promised the toddler she would take him out.
"I can't think such negative thoughts if I fell in love with the kid they will too.....I hope."
Sakura knocked on the door.
"Beat it! We don't want what you're selling."
A voice said from the other side.
"It's Sakura." The pink kunoichi announced.
"Oh crap it's the parole officer."
The voice said.
The door cracked open to reveal Suigetsu.
"Hey pinky what's up?" Suigetsu said.
"So you're calling me a parole officer now." Sakura said to the teen.
"Don't listen to him Lady Sakura."
Jugo opened the door.
"Would you like to come in, Sasuke is currently getting Naruto ready.
"Thank you Jugo it's nice to meet someone with some common decency."
Sakura walked inside the house.
"I'll make some tea Suigetsu. Could you let Sasuke know Sakura is here."
"Yeah I'll let him know."
Said Suigetsu as he went upstairs.
"So how have things been as of late I heard you guys started carrying out some missions with a couple of leaf chunin and jonin.
Sakura asked.
Jugo went to the table with two cups of tea.
"Yes it was the mission Sasuke and I went on, we were on constant watch but we completed the mission with great efficiency."
Jugo said, taking a sip of tea.
"There's more to it. I heard you saved one of the chunin's life."
Sakura pointed out.
"Yes during our mission we were ambushed by bandits alongside the roads and that one shinobi got critically injured so I gave him some of my flesh to heal his wound."
Jugo said as he sipped more of his tea.
"That's a good way to get people to trust you."
"It did feel nice to actually help someone with my curse rather than hurt people."
"Ah Sakura you're here."
Sakura turned around to see Sasuke descending down the stairs while holding Naruto, who was wrapped in a towel.
"Hi Mommy!"
Naruto waved at Sakura.
"Guessing he just got done with bath time."
Sakura asked the Raven haired teen.
"Yeah it was a battle to bathe him though since apparently he hates to bathe."
"Dada mean."
Naruto pouted.
"Oh and why is he mean Naruto?"
Sakura asked the toddler to purely humor the boy.
"Dada make me haf baff bud me was pway wi JuJu an me don wike baff bud Dada mak me haf baff cuz he mean."
Said the toddler.
Sakura turned to Sasuke for a translation of the toddler's words.
"Essentially I'm the bad guy for giving Naruto a much needed bath because God forbid I try to keep this kid clean."
Sasuke sighed as he sat down on a chair.
"Well Naruto you had to take a bath don't you remember me and you are going to have fun today."
Sakura said to the boy.
"An we haf ishe cweam an wamen?"
Naruto asked excitedly.
"Yes we can get ramen and ice cream too."
"Dada dada! Mommy say me ged ishe cweam an wamen!"
Naruto shouted as he slid off from Sasuke's lap whilst him doing this the towel that was draped over the toddler's small frame fell off leaving Naruto completely nude.
"Me weady Mommy!"
Naruto exclaimed.
"Hahahaha!!"
Suigetsu started laughing loudly.
"Naruto, people usually have clothes on before leaving."
Sasuke said to the boy.
"Bud me wike nakey."
Naruto whined. 
"Well you can't eat ramen or Ice cream without clothes on."
Sakura explained to the boy causing him to groan.
"Otay me nod be nakey."
Naruto pouted.
"Good now let's get you dressed."
Sasuke picked up Naruto and he carried him upstairs and a short time later Naruto came down the stairs excitedly wearing an orange shirt and black shorts and shoes.
"Hold on Naruto."
Sasuke said as he came down the stairs with a small green frog backpack.
"Here are some things for Naruto today I have a couple of diapers, some snacks and some orange juice in his little cup and a couple toys to keep him busy and his pacifier if he starts blathering off or if he starts getting irritable or if you're like me I use it when he starts talking too much also this bag doubles as a baby leash."
"Look at you Sasuke becoming a pro parent, you pretty much have the whole raising a kid thing down."
Sakura complimented the teen.
"Raising a kid like him takes a lot of work, he's a handful even with there being three other people to help me with him."
Sasuke sighed heavily as he glanced at his adopted son.
"Please keep him safe if anyone has any anger, tell them to take it out on me not the kid."
Sasuke rubbed Naruto's head.
" It'll be alright I won't let anyone mistreat him because I'm committed to making sure Naruto gets a good life."
Sakura said reassuring Sasuke.
"Well I appreciate it."
Sasuke turned to Naruto.
"Make sure you listen to what Sakura says alright." Sasuke said to Naruto.
" Otay Dada me be goo boy foe Mommy!"
Naruto said to his adopted father.
"Good."
Sasuke said as he strapped the leash backpack onto Naruto and he handed Sakura the leash.
"Alright Naruto you ready to have fun."
Sakura said to the boy.
Uh-huh!!.
Naruto said as he nodded his head vigorously."
"Well you're certainly excited."
Sakura said as she started walking to the door.
"Bye bye Dada."
Naruto waved bye to Sasuke as both him and Sakura went out the door.
Sasuke sighed.
"Do you want us to tail them?"
Suigetsu asked Sasuke.
"No, I trust her...but yet I still cannot help but to worry....hey has anyone of you seen Karin today?"
Sasuke looked at his teammates.
"Nah, I haven't seen stalker chick at all today." The white haired teen responded.
" I haven't seen her either." Jugo replied.
[Meanwhile with Sakura and Naruto.]
"Mommy Mommy we ged wamen now?!"
Naruto asked excitedly at the prospect of eating his favorite meal.
"You will later but before that I want you to meet some friends of mine first and it's important you behave yourself understand." Sakura said to the boy.
" Otay Mommy me be reawy reawy reawy goo and me ged wamen?" Naruto asked the pink haired kunoichi.
Sakura giggled as she rubbed the boy's head.
"Then yes you'll get ramen for lunch.
" Yay wamen wamen wamen!" Naruto started chanting.
Sakura smiled at the boy's energy and unwavering enthusiasm he's so similar to him, when Sakura thought of her deceased friend and comrade she felt a quick jab of pain in her heart...she couldn't have such emotional vulnerability like this she needed to be stronger.
Naruto and Sakura continued walking but Sakura would end up slowing down due to the fact Naruto would curiously walk up to something and inspect it, ever since Sasuke's group started living in the Leaf village there were very few times Naruto would leave the Uchiha district so compared to the empty, dark, and dreary Uchiha district the various colorful and lively buildings of the village streets immediately captured the interest of the boy.
"Come on Naruto, we don't want to keep my friend waiting." 
Sakura said as she gently tugged on the toddler leash.
Naruto ignored Sakura as he started walking up to a building with a flashing neon sign. He started walking towards it until he was pulled back by Sakura.
"Huh?"
Naruto was wondering why he had stopped moving.
"No wonder Sasuke put this on you, you're kinda quick for a toddler."
Sakura said as she scooped up the boy.
"We'll go visit the rest of the village later."
Naruto started pouting because he wanted to go explore.
Sakura carried the boy all the way to her desired destination, the Yamanaka flower shop.
Sakura walked into the store to be greeted by Inoichi who was working on an arrangement.
"Good morning Mr.Yamanaka."
Sakura greeted the man as she bowed.
"Morning Sakura how are you doing today."
The man smiled at the pink haired kunoichi before noticing the blond toddler in her arms.
"Who's this young man?"
The man asked.
"This is the kid Sasuke Uchiha brought with him. I was hoping to introduce him to everyone today."
Sakura said as she placed the boy down
Naruto was quick to hide behind Sakura's legs.
"Oh? He usually isn't this skittish."
Sakura said curiously.
"Ha ha ha! It's quite alright small children are usually a little shy around new people."
The man said as he kneeled down to the toddler causing the boy to completely hide himself behind Sakura.
"Don't be scared here I usually keep these around for the kids."
Inoichi held out a small sucker to the boy, Naruto peeked from behind Sakura and he looked up at the teen.
"Go ahead."
Sakura said to the boy.
Naruto reluctantly took the sucker from the man.
"Now what do you say Naruto."
Sakura said to the boy.
"Ank oo."
Naruto said quietly.
"No problem."
Inoichi smiled as he stood up to face Sakura.
"Anyways, I'm sure you're here to see Ino she's in the greenhouse just out back."
Inoichi said as he went about working on his arrangement.
"Thank you Mr.Yamanaka."
Sakura bowed respectively as she went out the door.
Sakura went outside and she circled to the back of the establishment to see Ino inside the glass greenhouse Sakura knocked on the door, Ino turned to the girl and she motioned for her friend to come in.
"Hey Sakura what are you doing here and...whose kid is that?"
Ino asked her friend.
"Well you remember when Sasuke first came here he had a baby with him."
Sakura said to Ino.
"So this is the baby he brought, he's already so big. Has it been that long since Sasuke has been here?"
Ino asked Sakura.
" Yeah, almost a year, time flies by fast."
Sakura said as a brief period of silence befell her and Ino.
Ino sighed as she finished watering the current plant she was dealing with.
"Look Sakura, I know why you're here and I just can't forgive him. He killed our friend."
Ino said to the pink haired teen.
" I don't expect you to, I still don't forgive him, I just want you to meet the kid."
Sakura explained to Ino earning a questioning look from her friend.
"Meet the kid...why?"
Ino asked.
"Well despite him living with Sasuke and his group I don't want people to ostracize him for that he's a good kid and the only reason I still pop by there is admittedly I am his parole officer of sorts but also I need to also fulfill a promise both Sasuke and I made."
Sakura explained to Ino.
"Promise what kind of promise could you make with someone like him!? Sakura I know you still love him but come on!!"
Ino shouted at Sakura, making her anger known.
"Ino!!"
Sakura took a deep breath she couldn't allow her emotions to get the better of she needs to be strong, calm, cool, and collected.
"...Any infatuation I felt for him died long ago... honestly...I still harbor some hate for him despite the whole ordeal being a accident, but I digress the point of me doing this is our shared promise to give this kid a decent life...he wanted to give this child the life Naruto never had; a peaceful childhood something he was never given ,as a memoriam to Naruto."
Ino stared at Sakura with a look of disbelief.
"Are you trying to say that Sasuke actually feels guilt for what he's done for once? I find that hard to believe."
Sakura nodded
"Yeah it's a bit hard to take in, but if you saw how remorseful he was when it came to Naruto and how he is with this kid it's almost like he's a different person. So if I don't fully believe if he's sorry I at least do know he wants to give this kid a good life."
Ino looked over to the boy who was busy hiding behind Sakura.
"Well alright...what's his name anyways?"
"Sasuke actually named him Naruto the second, he's committed to the whole memoriam thing with this kid."
Ino continued looking over the toddler.
"It's weird, this Naruto looks like a baby version of our Naruto."
Ino said a bit bewildered by the similarities
"It gets crazier, guess what his favorite food is?" 
Sakura asked Ino.
"No way, that'll be too weird." 
Ino said in disbelief.
"It's very weird the kid actually loves ramen."
Sakura and Ino shared a laugh.
"He's also just as hyper active as Naruto was. You wouldn't guess that by how timid he's being right now."
Sakura said as she picked up the boy and had him face Ino but the boy hid his face onto Sakura's chest.
"Well Naruto my name is Ino."
Ino introduced herself to the boy.
"Well Naruto what do you say."
Sakura said to the timid toddler.
Naruto slowly turned his head to Ino.
"Hi."
Naruto quietly greeted the blond teen in front of him.
Ino started thinking if this kid was like the old Naruto he would probably enjoy an old hobby of the late ninja
"Naruto have you ever watered flowers before?"
Ino asked the boy.
"Wawa fower?"
Naruto repeated curiously.
"Yeah, water flowers I'll show you."
Ino grabbed a small watering pail and she handed it to the boy.
Sakura placed Naruto on the floor and the boy started following Ino.
Ino led the boy to the desert plants.
"Here we are Naruto. I haven't watered these yet."
Ino took the water pail from Naruto and filled it up with water and she proceeded to pour some water onto the plant
"You do it like this and you have to make sure you don't give the plants too much water."
Naruto was amazed by the simple action he wanted to do it now.
"Otay me do id."
Naruto said happily as he went about watering some plants in the greenhouse.
Once the boy was preoccupied with his task Ino turned to Sakura
"So this kid...is Naruto Jr?"
Ino looked to Sakura.
"Yeah it was the name Sasuke gave him... honestly. I was angry at him for naming the kid Naruto but I figured out why he did so I learned to live with it." Sakura turned to the aptly named child whom of which was still happily watering various plants.
"Although I would be lying if I said it still doesn't bother me."
"Yeah part of it feels wrong...but honestly with how similar the little cutie looks to our Naruto I can't be too mad for Sasuke giving him that name."
Sakura nodded in agreement as she continued to watch Naruto.
" That's the oddest thing about him. The child looks almost exactly like Naruto. I The unkempt blond hair, the blue eyes, mannerisms, heck he even has Naruto's rambunctious and reckless attitude. The only thing thats missing is Naruto's little whisker marks that he had on his face but otherwise than that he's almost a carbon copy of Naruto."
Sakura said as she continued to examine the toddler, she never really gave it much thought but the blond toddler actually did look a lot like Naruto almost like a babyfied clone of the original.
"Sakura...Sakura?"
The pink kunoichi was snapped out of her thoughts.
"Sakura, are you still there?"
Ino asked the kunoichi.
"Yeah, I just got lost in my thoughts."
Sakura said.
"Well I was asking, are you going to visit any of our other friends to try and introduce Naruto to them? "
Ino asked the kunoichi.
"Yes I was planning on visiting Shikamaru, Choji, and Kiba since they were close with Naruto and I'll eventually have to meet with.....Hinata."
Sakura was dreading the visit with Hinata given her feelings for Naruto.
"That sounds rough are you sure about this?" Ino asked Sakura.
"In order for this Naruto to have the life our Naruto didn't have he'll have to be accepted by everyone and I don't want our friends to mistreat him for anything."
Ino started thinking.
"Then in that case let me go with you two then."
"I can't ask that of you Ino. "
Ino removed her apron.
"Sakura I insist, and besides I've been meaning to go out today anyways you're just giving me a reason to."
Ino explained to the pink haired teen.
" Well the extra emotional support would be nice. I have no problem with it ."
Ino smiled.
"Then afterwards we can go out and get some sweets. I know this cute cafe."
" Did you want to tag along just so you have someone to grab cakes with."
Sakura asked the bubbly teen.
" Well I can't go out eating by myself people will think I'm a glutton."
Sakura sighed.
" Honestly, I would do the same thing, let's go."
Sakura grabbed Naruto's green frog back and she helped the boy put it on.
"Alright Naruto time to go."
"Bud Mommy me wawa fower."
Naruto whined.
"You can water flowers next time we have to get going."
Sakura buckled the straps on Naruto's backpack and she grabbed hold of his leash.
"Nod fa!"
Naruto crossed his arms as he pouted.
"Well Naruto if you are good I'll let you pick any kind of flower you want that you can water when you go back home."
Ino said to the boy earning a look of excitement from the toddler.
"Me be goo me be goo!!" 
Naruto practically jumped for joy at the idea of him having his own flower.
"Well I don't see the harm in letting him have a flower."
Sakura said to the Ino.
"Since he helped me out with watering, I'd figure him having his own flower is a good reward. "
Ino said.
"Let's get going. I think we should head out to meet Shikamaru. I had asked him if he could gather Choji and Kiba together so I can introduce Naruto to all of them."
Sakura said to Ino.
"It would get things done faster and then we'd only have Hinata... she's probably not going to take this well."
"No...but I feel like this is the kinda closure she may need."
Sakura said.
" Well if you say so anyways let's get going."
Ino said as she led Sakura out of the greenhouse.
" Bye bye fower."
Said Naruto as he waved goodbye to the various plant life of the greenhouse.
The two teen kunoichi merely giggled at Naruto's cute antics.