TRY ME (Arranged marriage)

Hi,I'm Genna a normal typical teenager..oops sorry I was.Wondering why?Ok here's answer but seriously if you have a light heart..let's say don't get too scared

FLASHBACK

It was my 15th birthday I was so freaking happy but sadly I wasn't for long,At first it started normally I was sitting with my best guy friend Max,My mother Anna and my father Andrew.We were absulotely awesome till my dad announced that we can't put off the candles until our guests arrive,so we waited.We were so happy we were laughing and making silly jokes and Max was thankfully embarassing me by telling embarassing stories about me,Thanks bestoo.But it all ended when the door bell rang,I assumed the guests arrived I went and opened the door to be met by a blond woman and a tall man with black hair they looked nice then my eyes met two boys obviously they are brothers they kinda look like each others,One of them had black hair and dark brown eyes,the other had light brown hair almost blond and blue eyes,I smiled at them "Hey" I greeted cheerfully "Hi,you must be Genna" Said the woman I smiled politely at her "Yah,come in" I invited them in.My parents greeted them,they all sat in the living room I sat next to Max feeling too awkward to sit next to anyone else.I learned that the woman's name is Delina her husband's name is Robert,The almost blond gut is Trevor and the black haired guy is Tom.

"First of all happy birthday Genna" Delina said "Thank you" I said cheerfully feeling happy to meet new people and two hot guys,"We have an announcment to make for you,as you just knew me and my husband are friends with your parents,when you were born we uhh.." Delina stopped and looked at my mom nervously oh boy this might be bad,My mom nodded at Delina encouging her "We...We made a deal that you're gonna get in an arranged marriage with our younest son Trevor since his age is near to yours" She finished now my eyes were wide,Two minutes passed it still was silent I was expecting a 'Just kidding happy birthday' but no it didn't happen I felt Max's hand holding mine comforting me "No no no no no,This can't be happening" I said I felt a tear fallong from my eye.
END OF FLASHBACK

I guess that's enough said,Later after that there was some screaming anf flying things..yah let's not get there.Now I'm stuck in a freaking arranged marriage..hope he is not a jerk..Shit.