.5.

Chapter 5; ...inform the past? (part 1)

__________________________________________________________

"No, no Naruto not at all, it's not like you just dropped a giant information bomb onto your future parents. Geez this is all so troublesome..." Shikamaru grumbled out, eyeing his future father. Who was eyeballing right back. "Ne...Yakumo..." Koyuki grumbled out to her fellow future wife. "Hmm." Yakumo grunted back, eyes narrowing as she weaved her chakra. Hana, Hinata, Mei, Koyuki, and Yakumo all shared a look, a look that spelled out Naruto's doom. "Oh Naru!~" Yakumo called out sweetly, something very unlike her, especially after what Naruto had done, somehow blasting them to the Past.

Hearing that sweet call, everyone from the future group, grabbed the conscious and unconscious and ran, leaving Naruto and his wives in the Hokage's office. "What's happening-" Hiruzen began to question only to be cut off by a tortured yells and pleas. "Ah..." Hiruzen choked up a little, sweating. Everyone shivered. "Yaku-oba can make realistic genjutsu...." Sora muttered, shivering.

"And Yaku-oba doesn't hold back..." little Kushi-chan mumbled scared, she along with Rika and Moriko starred up ahead, eyes wide in fear of the woman's wrath. Kakashi patted Kushi-chan's head, comforting the seven year old.

"Ah..." Inoichi and Jiraiya muttered, they have been beaten on by kunoichi's before, one far more often than the other (*Cough* Jiraiya *Cough cough*). But what the crazy blonde sounded like he was getting was true, in every form, torture. They will be sure to not flirt, or peek on these women. Suddenly the door opened, jump scaring them all, well besides Kakashi, Sakumo, Ryu, or Orochimaru miraculously.

The door was opened by a softly frowning Hyuga. Hinata opened the door not enjoying the cries her lover yelped out even though she knew he'd be just fine and whole heartedly deserved it. It still brought back flashes of the war...how he yelled, screamed, and cursed...

Sasuke walked forward with Sakura, the two looked at the sweet, soft hearted Hyuga. Lavender pupil-less eyes looked forward, into emerald then into onyx, both giving off understanding. Koyuki, Shion, and Yakumo were unable to be on the battlefields.

Mei was in another sector for the most part, not seeing the effects up close, and Hana was mainly in the Medical Camps. Hinata saw and heard it all. And while the other four, mainly Mei and Hana were understanding and knew...they could still stand to hear Naruto get little punishments for stupid stunts.

Hinata, on the other hand now couldn't even stand the idea of him feeling any form of harm. She just couldn't, even as a kunoichi. Naruto in any form of pain set the Hyuga spiraling into sadness and fear.

"It's alright Hinata. He'll be fine, all I did in the genjutsu was steal all his ramen, sake, and those old claw gloves of his and set them on fire." Yakumo said to her bluntly, but comfortingly.

Everyone sweatdropped, it sounded like Naruto was the one being set on fire...All the while Kushina, Obito, and Minato shivered in their asleep. For some reason the terrified thought of ramen being burned by evil fire unjustly echoed through their minds.

Slowly, Naruto dragged himself out of the room into the hall, tears and horror in his eyes. "Th-that was...that was evil...so...not the ramen...don't hurt the ramen...poor ramen...my poor poor...ramen...unable to be eaten...enjoyed...praised for the delicious...creamy broth...the firm yet soft noodles that slide down so perfectly...the tofu...firm but melts once touching the tongue...my poor...ramen..." Naruto whimpered.

Everyone besides Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata and her fellow future wives, Ryu, and the quad's sweatdropped and backed away from the Ramen obsessed blonde. Though only Ryu and the quad's could show empathy towards Naruto.

Seems it's natural for Uzumaki's to really love ramen...to the point of this...preference *Cough* obsession. "Naru-kun...We really need to work on your love for Ramen..." Hana muttered, sweat dropping at her future husband.

Mei, Koyuki, Shion, and Takumo nodded, deadpanning at him. While Hinata just giggled good naturedly. While she agreed with the needed change, she almost found it cute how he dreamed about Ramen, muttering it under his breath, and just whole-heartedly loved the noodle dish.

After all...it gave a good subject to threaten to take away to make him begin working. Hinata vaguely remembered how Tsuki-chan did that often when Naruto began to annoy her...

The soft smile dropped from the soft hearted ravenette. She peered over to the softly sleeping Kushina and Minato, the future parents of her lover and her best and dearest friend. "We should..." Hinata muttered gently, reflecting the month after the 'Pain Incident'...then the war...then the years she watched over her future nieces and nephews...her heart felt heavy...her eyes burned with tears, her head muddied, she felt like she was choking on air...remembering...

Everyone whom was awake noticed the young woman's shuttered breaths...her shaking. "...Hina?" Naruto looked up from the floor, looking up at his first love in confusion and worry. "We...we need to..." Hinata shivered, the group of the future began to understand what she was trying to say.

Kakashi looked down, looking, studying his children. Naruto's hair shadowed his face where he laid. Slowly sitting up onto his knees, Naruto bowed his head. "I know Hinata..." Hiruzen studied the group with his students, Inoichi, and Shikaku. What were they talking about...?

Hinata finally finding the power to speak cried out, "We must warn them! Naru...We need to...to make sure...Tsuki-chan...if only Tsuki and Neji and Jiraiya...and and...we need to...please...we must warn them all of the future! Tsubaki...she. Kakashi...Ryu...Sora...Sakumo...Kushina, Yuki. They need her...Naru-kun...They need her...we need her...Why...why did she have to...?!" Hinata fell into Naruto's arms, crying, the memories were too much, the what- if's were far too much. It was painful looking back at memories...painful at seeing how Kakashi had to do things...how these five wouldn't be able to know and truly remember their mother.

Finally the young Chunin and genin stirred awake along with Kushina and Minato. Just as Naruto, hugging Hinata declared to the Lord Third, getting a nod of approval from Kakashi, stated, "We must inform you all of the future..warn you and have you follow a different path. While in the end things turned out alright...there was too much pain too much hardship that certain things weren't worth it."

"Yes, I am thankful that this accident occured...as Naruto said there was, far too much..." Kakashi's sight blurred, he looked far off then down to his children.

They just need to tell them, warn them of the storm that was brewing up ahead...