Chapter 2

"So, you're Acheron's god-child? How did that happen?"

"How am I supposed to know? I was only a baby."

"Oh, well...what's it like living with Simi? She tried to eat any of your stuff?"

God, this kid asks way to many questions.

"No, and it's fine living with her." I rolled my eyes. God, I knew this was going to happened. I should have begged Ash not to let me come. Baka! I sighed, then looked at the kid. "Don't we have to get to class soon?" He looked at me, then sighed.

"Yeah, I don't need another detention. My mom will kill me!" He started to run off. I smiled, then "tinkered" with the bell a bit so it wouldn't ring till he stepped into his class. I'm not sure why I'm being nice to him. Who knows. I shoved my hands into my jacket, then went down to my class. The teacher looked up from her desk, then looked at me with a sneer as she sized me like I had no purpose to be in her class room. Oh, the nightmares I could give her...

"What do you want?" She barked at me. Time to be miss good child. I looked at her with an innocent look, then handed her my schedule.

"I'm sorry. I'm new to this school, and I got myself a bit lost. I'm terribly sorry." I bowed a bit to show respect, but when my hair was in my face, I smirked. I heard the teacher snort, then shove my schedule at me.

"Just sit behind Mr.Stone over there. He'll show you around later." I nodded, then sat behind the boy the teacher had pointed at. He looked at me with a smirk, then elbowed his buddy. They were talking too low for the human ear to hear, but I heard every word. Okay, if you want to play dirty...

"Um...Stone was it? I'm pretty sure that your girlfriend would be very upset to hear that your going to try to get into my pants." He turned and looked at me with his eyes wide and his face red. The teacher kept barking at the class telling them to stop laughing.

Score 1 for the Daeva. Nothing for the pig wolf. I smiled, then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was when I froze dead in my seat. A demon as ruthless as I was, and one that was pure evil to his core. I started shaking a bit, not from fear, but from excitement. I finally found the one who I had been looking for. Caleb Malphas. Time to have some fun...

________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Okay! So yeah, this chapter is kinda short, but you can't really blame me. I have school! Anywho. For those who like this series, I have amazing new. Drum roll please! Sherrilyn Kenyon is having the series be made into a major motion film!!!!!!!! Sorry for my excitement, but I love this series. Anywho! Enjoy yourselves people! And as always...

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Comment! Comment! Comment!

Share! Share! Share!

Bye for now! ❤👊🏮♉