three

wc : 654

It was 8 in the morning, and somehow Eggsy found himself standing in front of the door that'll connect him to Harry, he was going to leave at 10. He was going to say his goodbyes.

"Ginger, please open the door." He pleaded to the woman that is standing next to him, hugging a clipboard. She sighed quietly and entered the console room that has the window overlooking the inside of Harry's room. The door clicked open quietly and Eggsy hesitantly fumbled with the knob.

He took a deep breath and opened it, finding Harry packing his toiletries and clothes into a quite large duffel bag. Sensing his presence, Harry snapped his head facing the doorway, seeing Eggsy fumbling nervously with the edges of his overly worn blue sweater, the size too big on him, and belonged to Harry.

"Eggsy."

He waved his hand slightly at the mention of his name and smiled, plopping himself in Harry's bed and sat beside the large duffle bag. He peered his gaze inside the bag; books, clothes, stationary, a pair of shoes, and toiletries.

"Are you excited to leave?" He smiled weakly to the man that is still standing whilst folding trousers neatly in his hands.

He didn't answer, just sighed quietly and focused his gaze back to the hazel trousers in his hands.

"Harry? Please answer me," Eggsy's voice cracked and he was desperate. He was desperate for an answer, to hear Harry speak. He was desperate for Harry to remember. He was desperate for Harry.

Harry's face contorts to one expression you can call guilt. He stopped folding his trousers and peered his only eye to Eggsy that's still sitting in his bed. Then everything came in one sudden rush.

Harry kneeled in his two knees in front of the sitting boy in the bed, and grabbed his head down to connect their lips together. Eggsy's eyes bulged in shock but then turned into one of pleasure, he missed this, he had missed this so fucking much. He missed having Harry kiss him, he missed having Harry's hands all over him, he missed Harry so fucking much it was too much for him to handle.

Eggsy's lips was as soft as flower petals, his plump pink lips gliding softly towards Harry's chapped ones. Harry felt like he remembered something, but he can't remember at all. A voice in his mind was screaming desperately just for him to remember, but his mind refused no matter how hard he tried. He knew this feeling, he knew every part of Eggsy's lips in the back of his head, but he simply couldn't remember.

The golden haired man felt tears racing down his eyes unexpectedly as he grabbed Harry's face and desperately tried to deepen the kiss, he missed this so fucking much. He didn't want Harry to go, he wanted Harry to stay, he wanted to forget this stupid mission that is ruining everyone, he just wanted Harry back in his arms, back in Harry's bed.

"I will come back to you, Eggsy. Please don't cry, darling, please don't," Harry mumbled between their lips, "Please don't cry, I will come back to you after all of this is over alright?"

"I want this to be over now. I'm fuckin' tired, 'Arry. I'm tired of fighting these blockheads, I just want to go home and forget." Eggsy cried into the older man's neck, snuggling his head into the crook of his neck.

"Believe me, Eggsy. It's not fun forgetting, I want to remember you." He chuckled and used the heel of his palm to wipe the tears from Eggsy's pool of blue eyes.

"Harry, please come back later." Eggsy's voice was strained and muffled by being pressed into Harry's warm neck. Harry soothed him by dragging his fingers into patterns in his back.

"I will, my boy. I will come back to you when all of this is over."

that's the end, thank you for reading and leave a vote and comment what you think! you can also go back to ao3 to kudos if you want. thanks!!