fifty-five

200,185 likes

200,185 likes

im.jaebum; it's only been an hour and im drunk, ThIs PaRtY iS lIt¡ @lim.ahna

View all 197,740 comments

username; who's this girl oppa??

username; omg stop saying oppa ffs ^

username; new chick? What happened to Somin?

username; she's pretty, prettier then Somin.

username; Wait, is this a joke? Did you and Somin break up??

username; who's party? I want to go, I'm never invited. What a lonely life I'm living.

username; lol chill, they obviously didn't break up bc none of them has said anything.

username; I might be wrong but he might be cheating...

lee.somin; how come i didn't know you were going to a party? So is this why you've been ignoring me and going out with her? Wow, I feel so damn stupid. Why did I accept you into my life. *smile* have fun.

username; oh shit. ^ jaebum fucked up again.

username; he's been ignoring you?! WhAt Is ThIs ?!

markiepooh; I'm having a word with you when you come back. I have every right to blame you and only you.

username; oh shit. Shit is about to go down.

username; Wait, with is happening?!

lim.ahna; HMU when you want to make out again and maybe take things further ;)

username; who she tf ^

bam.bam; it hasn't even been a month since you took Somin on a date and suddenly kiss another girl? Wtf is this shit.

yu.gyeom; haven't you learn from the first lesson?

username; YES, THEY ARE BREAKING UP! FINALLY!

username; go kys ^