one hundred & five

warning, this chapter contain
blood
kidnap
murder (not really)
torture
cutting
psychopath
cussing (swearing)

—3rd

after a few days of torture, Somin was slowly dying from blood lost.

Naeun starved her for a few days, only give her water and laughed whenever she begged for food.

"see, just get skinnier, didn't you want to get skinner?"

Somin didn't sleep but she would faint often and just deal with the pain no matter how bad it was.

Somin never complained about the pain but she just wanted some food, just a little bit of rice would be perfectly fine with her.

when Jaebum was over, he would here some movement in the basement and try to go see but Naeun would tell him it was just some rat and she already called someone to kill those rats.

after Jaebum leave, Naeun would go down the basement and beat Somin until Somin's was all bruised and swollen.

after a few weeks, most people has already given up trying to find Somin thinking she's dead. Mark also gave up but would sometimes mistaken some random girl for Somin. Mark tried his best and even hired a private investigator but as time past, he just gave up and just stared at pictures of him and Somin together.

but Jaebum on the other hand never gave up. he misses Somin and he wanted to see Somin. he soon felt suspicious of Naeun. Naeun never hid anything from him, shared her password of with him but she recently changed it.

Naeun changed her password because of the conversation her and Somin had on Instagram and she knew Jaebum would be suspicious of her and called the cops on her.

Somin's face was everywhere around town, flyers were on every tree, every building and every lamp post.

no anonymous calls has been made, there was no suspect of interest.

Somin lost hopes in the next few weeks, which already made up 1 month. she just wanted to die, there was no point of hope, her name was everywhere on the news but the police, investigator and FBI has nothing.

but days later, Jaebum suspicions became too much, he couldn't handle his stomach turning and twisting every time he walks by the basement to go to the toilet. he felt weird inside, it's like the hair on the back of his neck stood up every time he walks by the basement.

he called FBI to keep an eye on Naeun and watch her every move. Jaebum agree to team up with FBI and put spy cameras in the blind spots of Naeun's house and voice recorders near the basement.

when he went "home" from Naeun's house, he would go to the police station where he and the FBI was suppose to meet up to listen and watch what was going on in Naeun's house.

when he arrived, he waited patiently to see what was going on.

for a few hours, Naeun was just watching TV and would occasionally go to the kitchen to grab a few snacks and go back to the TV.

but soon after, they watch as Naeun enters the basement with a knife screaming out a name with was identified as "Somin".

they heard nothing for a few minutes until Somin's scream echoed throughout the house catching the FBI and Jaebum's attention.

they couldn't really do anything but listen to Naeun laughing at Somin and Somin's cries for help.

as they sit and listen they also came up with a plan. Jaebum would bring Naeun on a date while the FBI would enter her house with paramedics to save who they think is Somin. then cops would enter to where Jaebum and Naeun was having a date and take her away. even if the person isn't Somin, they know they still need to save the person that screamed for help.

so the next day they carried out their hostage plan.

Jaebum took Naeun to a coffee shop while FBI hostage team barge into Naeun's house and ran straight to the basement staircase and broke down the basement door.

it was dark, pitch black. they had to use flashlights to clearly see what was happening down there.

when Somin could hear someone, that was not Naeun, she tried to make as much noise as possible, using up all the energy she had left.

once FBI could locate where she was, they ran up to her and untapped her hands.

once Somin's hands were free, she pointed to the camera that she found and told them that the camera record everything.

some FBI ran back upstairs to see where the monitors for that specific camera was while some were with Somin, taking photos for evidence then let the paramedics take her away to the emergency room.

finally, after 1 month and a few days, Somin was found.

when that was happening at Naeun's house, police officers walked into Jaebum and Naeun's date place, searching for Jaebum and Naeun.

once the officers spotted Jaebum, they took out their cuffs, some people were
confuse and some were scared.

as the officers approach Naeun and Jaebum, Naeun thought it was gonna be asking about Somin's disappearance and Naeun couldn't wait to go home and tell Somin how worthless she is because the police doesn't even have any idea about Somin's whereabouts, the only thing they know was that, Somin was at home, she didn't have any plan that night.

when the officers ask Naeun to stand up and turn around, she was a bit confuse to followed the instructions anyway.

as soon as Naeun stood up and turn around, they grabs both her wrist and cuffed her.

"you are under arrest for kidnapping miss Lee Somin and keeping her hostage, torturing her. you have the rights to stay silent and anything you say can and will be use against you in court."

Jaebum smirk but also felt sad. how could his girlfriend, Choi Naeun do this to innocent Lee Somin. Somin did nothing wrong, Jaebum was the one that cheated on Somin.

"I didn't keep her hostage, you don't have any proof!" Naeun screamed at the officers.

"oh miss, we have more then one hundred evidence."

"Jaebum, help me! I didn't do anything wrong"

"you did, you hurt Somin."

as Naeun was being taken away, screaming and kicking and crying at the officers, an officer still in the coffee shop walked up to Jaebum and patted his back.

"thank you for being a good citizen, you will be give an award for bravery. thank you mister Im Jaebum."

Jaebum smiles as the officer walks away.

"gotta go and check up in Somin at the hospital now."

x
a/n;
I am not evil I swear
1 thousand words, oh shi
— -wefangirls [is out]