sixty-one

592,174 likes

592,174 likes

im.jaebum; you might not believe but let me explain. I was drugged. I was going to the party of an old friend and this girl suddenly joined me. She forced me to take a photo, took my phone and wrote the caption and tagged herself. She told me she was gonna get me home but I said that I was gonna call Somin to pick me up but she kept insisting and brought me back to her place and took advantages of me. Also, I was ignoring Somin because I was buying a promise ring for Somin and I was planning a surprise for her. Please someone tell her to read this because this is the truth. I blocked ahna. The only thing I want right now is Somin. I want her back. Please someone help me. I love Somin, i really do.

View all 564,819 comments

username; MY TIME TO SAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP.

username; I'm helping brb

username; noo, oppa! Why her !

username; I knew something was off

username; I knew it! You don't write captions like that.

username; fuck her! You can live the single life.

yourbae; oh? Let's meet up. If you're telling the truth I'll help you, if you're lying, I'll beat the shit out of you. You won't even be able to crawl. Ok?

username; yes! Her best friend is helping, my otp is coming back.

username; I'm gonna find and kill that ahna bitch for breaking up my otp

username; Somin is really sad ;-;

username; ugh, just date me. Somin is ugly, she can't even make you happy

username; we'll help you if you promise to not hurt Somin.

username; oppa~ if you're gonna be happy with her then I'll help.

username; people in the comments are making me cringe by calling him oppa, 3/4 of you aren't even damn Korean.

username; thank you ^ someone finally understand me! @username

username; I got you @username

username; I am here to save the da— I meant your relationship

username; brb, I'm gonna go spam her

username; @lee.somin