Chapter 1

~Stella POV~

"STELLA!!!"

I'm awakened and open my eyes and turn my gaze to looked on the clock in my side table it's 7:30 "Ugh!" I groan when my Mom exclaimed out of my room.

"What do you want Mom!!?" I exclaimed back knowing already the answer

"What do I want? Well young lady it's already late," I heard her shuffling and "7:30?! It's already seven-thirty! Why are you still here?! Why are you still in your room, you should be gone by now you should be in your scho----!"

"Will you shut up?!" I cutted her off

You know! It's so irritating everytime in the morning it's always the same it's either I will be early or late. Her voice was always pain in the ass.

"And just make me breakfast! I'm gonna take a bath and make sure my food is already serve when I get down okey?!"I shouted with a sigh

I'm such a bad daughter, well just being myself ;).

Okey my Mom she's like the best and the worse Mom. Well one thing about her, when she's not in the mood she will be a totally badass and also if it comes with her sweet gestures and loving side, that's where you saw her vision of a real mother, she will support you and let you be or I mean being me.

"Watch your words sweety! I'm still your mother and I learn some fucking respect from you, okay?!" Mom exclaimed back cutting my thoughts about her

I chuckle, such a bad morning. I went to take a bath after I take a bath I got out and I wear black rip jeans and black modest sleeveless. I put on some make up and a red lipstick, keeping my looked really a badass and then rush out of my room and went down the stairs and directly went to the dining table. When I was in the dining I saw my mom glaring while eating her breakfast and waiting for me to sit....

Ugh. I really hate being glared early in the morning, lucky for her she's my mother.
Let's keep it cool yeah......

"What's your problem... huh?!" I gave her a glared back while I take seat and eat my food.

"My problem is you! being late. ALWAYS!" she said

I know right!!!! And whocares anyways?!

"And what's your problem with that?!" I asked trying to make a smug face...but instead I end at laughing to myself......

Good nice Stella to make things awkward...

"It's like, it's not normal anymore you know...."

Ugh. I know right!!! That is me mom why won't you understand me! I'm trying hard here for me to understand you who I'm!! ugh okey keep it cool Stella....

"Well it's normal for me, so back off!" I get up from my seat and go wear my converse and get my bag and keys before I yelled to my mom "Goodbye mom see you in 5 in the morning"Then close the door behind me, then I check my bag if I had everything I need ballpen, notebook, gun, phone and lastly MONEY then I enter my car, start the engine and race my way to school..

Okey I'm living with me mom just me and mom now... my dad died in a car accident and that change my life my attitude everything and nothing will gonna change that again, there the end......