Chapter 2

'Ringgggg!!!' My eyes snap open, feeling something vibrates under me. "Just what the fuck" I yelled with my eyes close feeling light headed, I glanced at the clock on my side table and it's '12:30 pm/sun/28'.

Just What the fuck!

I try to reach under me the fucking Asshole phone but end up pushing it off the bed, i glance and saw it landed on it's face, then the phone stops ringing,

Huh! you deserve that Asshole. Then got back to sleep.

"Um hello? Is this Ms. Flein?" A deep sexy hot voice drawled.

I jolted upright. Well that was hot, i better see who is it, I reach for my phone and glance at the screen. It says 'unknown caller',

tsk it's not my mood for asking questions today. So I press the end Bottom, throw it to my side table.

That was easy, it's like eating a cake, yeah now back to slee---

'Riinggggg'

Before I could finish my thoughts that damm phone rings again.

Ughh somebody has to answer that damm fucking phone! Maybe I'll call mom to answer it..... Ugh okey!!!!

I glance at my phone 'unknown number'

More like the 'unknown nerd' haha

Wait.......No....... Ugh.....Yes.....huh...fuck....
That's not even funny! Ugh this is making me crazy! 

And at last I answer it.

"Hey who ever you are!! Can you tell me who the fuck you are?" I shouted with a mix of anger and frustration.

This better be good

I can hear him sigh in the other line before he respond "doesn't matter, I'm here to inform you--, well I forgot to remind you yesterday about it, since we have the same class in history then I am well---

"Can you just tell me who is this!? And tell me what you want?!" I cutted him off feeling impatient.

"UGH.... it's Luke and I don't want anything, I'm just here to remind you" he sigh but before he can continue I ask immediately.

"Luke who?, I don't know any fucking Luke"

"UM..... We have the same class in history and Mathematics? " he said, his hot deep voice echoed though my ears.

"Well, I still don't know any fucking Luke!"

"The Nerd?" He sigh and I can feel that he is feeling uncomfortable by the sound of his husky voice.

"Ew! Nerds. Why does a nerd like you have my Number. I thought you would be some hot, sexy, handsome macul---" i cut myself by slapping my hand to my mouth.

What's wrong with me?!! This is not me ughhh what the fucking Nerd, what's with nerds this days?!

I hear him chuckle in the other line, his hot deep voice that is so sexy echoed though the phone.

  "hmm" I groan to signalling him to stop and let me continue. "Hey Mr. Luke, I still don't know any Luke, and can you please hurry this up I'm a bit sl-----"

"Ugh do I have to introduce myself!? It's not like you even give a shit, just asking who I'm when you don't even care! I know you Stella Flein" the way he say my name seem so familiar. -_- "Well everyone knows you. Your the school's bad girl, the Baddest Girl. So knowing me is like examination to you, you study, pass the exam then move on to the other topics" he sigh

just what the fuck does that mean?

"You know what I mean, well my point here is that you will know who I'm and you will not even care who I'm or what I'm, all you just care is that you get what you want and that is  to know 'who I'm' and don't give any shits!. So please  can you stop knowing me?"  He stated firmly and cutting me off.