Chapter 3

"Okey, my house first then James" Tejay Confirms, and we just nodded in agreement.

"What?. What about James he'll be waiting for us." Tejay's eyes widen, shouting at us.

Well that wasn't in the plan. I really don't know what happen to my mind that time, it's just weird. Why?
First I don't freeze when I got caught by my mother, second I do not agree that easily, without asking questions and lastly I don't help doing parties I only party. And now I know why we rather go to Tejay's house first, than James.

"We ONLY party and James knows that already, so let's not waste our time, and i say let's spent out remaining time at you place before we go to Jame's" I said to Tejay. Then I smirked at myself, finally feeling me, then I smooth dance slowly.

They just stare at me in raising there eyebrow, before they began following what I do. While they are mimicking me for like seconds.

"Look a bird!" I shouted pointing to the sky, and they look up. Then i smile to myself, before i run to maxine's car parked on the other side of the street.

They both let out a loud growl before They run and follow me but before they can reach the car, I'm already in waiting holding my chest, panting.

They both glared and point there middle finger at me. "You, cheater". I pout and mouted a word "whatever".

"I warned you Stella, don't even cause a scratch on my car"

They both walked in to the passenger seat. I start the engine, "Seatbelt Girls" i say with a grin on my face, they just rolled there eyes "Seatbelts are for losers" and they laugh out loud.

I adjust the side mirror, pulling my elbow out of the Window and began driving in full speed.

They both jolt forward and still laughing,
"Faster!" They said at same time

I rolled my eyes and chuckle.

We arrived Tejay's house. Yes Tejay has her own house, she doesn't want to share it with anyone, she won that house in a lottery.

Oh how I wish I had my own house or atleast an apartment, that would be great.

Before I can get out of Maxine's car PROPERLY, Maxine nudge me out of her car so does Tejay. I stumbled out but before I can fall I hold the car door and balance myself.

"Woah watch it, what's your problem?" I ask grumply, sweeping some invisible dusk on my shoulder.

Maxine search through her car, throwing things outside the car and began searching. Ignoring what I just said

"Maxine?" Tejay ask snapping her two fingers together. Then Maxine pop out of the car. "What?"

I cought loudly. Maxine exhale deeply. "I lost my phone, I thought I left it in the car. I've been looking for it in three days" Maxine sigh shaking her head.

"Do you remember when the last time you saw your phone? Or even heard " Tejay ask in concern holding Maxine shoulder for answer.

Poor Maxcine, one think about Maxine is that she's to good in remembering things.

Maxine frown, after a few seconds she suddenly snap her head up her looking shock and look at me then Tejay "It was Friday morning, mathematics time, Mr. Gayer give us a group activity." then She look at me, like she is trying to remember though me, i try to help her remember what is it by making a face.
"I didn't really listen I just play with my phone until it was so boring that my eyelids are getting tired. And there the last word I heard is.......Luke asking me something but I can't really remember, then there i fall asleep saying "Yeah sure" and when I woke up. I got up and remeber that luke was asking me something, I just ignore it and proceed to my second period. And I also remember you texting me. And the last is were I call you Tejay and the other girls for distraction and...........Ohh" Maxine sigh. Then she frown again.