Regret

Lauren can feel herself depart from everyone, people forgetting about her. She always sees pictures and videos of the other girls having fun, but always without her. It just hurts knowing that people can easily forget you and have fun without you, because one day when you leave this world no one will care, no one will notice.

Everyday regret spills through Lauren, it runs inside her, like her flowing blood. It all she can feel is the pain in her chest, that grows bigger every passing second.

She always thinks about 'Her and Camila', even if there's no 'Her and Camila'. She always thinks about the 'what ifs'.

What if she told Camila her true feelings.

What if she wasn't with Luis.

What if she didn't fake a smile everyday.

What if she wasn't a coward.

What if Camila and her were together?

What if? Those two words not special separately, but together they can haunt you for the rest of your life.

Screams from the harmonizers blare all around the girls. A smile on all the girls, looking at how far they've come. It still surprises the girls at how much they've achieved together. One day, none of them knew who they were, and the next they're in a girl group living their dreams.

Ally thanks the crowd for coming, to their first arena tour. The screams And yells became more louder, nearly destroying the girl's ears. They all wave goodbye, and walk to backstage.

Lauren being behind the group, sees Camila jumping on Dinah's back and them taking a picture together. Lauren releases a heavy sigh from her mouth and looks the other way. She can see Luis, Lauren's boyfriend, coming into view and walking to them. Luis pulls her in a hug and goes in for a kiss, but Lauren moves her face so he kisses her cheek.

Luis pulls back, with a confused expression. "Babe, what's wrong?" Luis asks.

"Nothing..." Lauren pulls out of the hug. "I'm just tired"

"Okay" Luis not believing Lauren "Do you still want to go on our date tonight, or do you want stay in"

"Is it okay if we don't go out tonight. I know it's the only night we get together, but I'm just so tired"

"Sure, we can just stay in and watch movies" Lauren cringed at the thought. The only reason that Lauren is with Luis, is to get Camila out of her mind, but that's not really working.

"I just want to be alone tonight, if that's okay"

"Umm...alright" Luis leans into Lauren for a kiss, but he pulls back before Luis and Lauren's lips could touch, because a beep from his phone interrupts them. Luis pulls out his phone and checks it.

"Sorry, babe, I got to go" Luis kisses Lauren in the cheek, Lauren says her goodbyes and Luis runs off leaving Lauren to drown in her sorrow.

Lauren eventually makes it to her hotel room, stopping for some fans but barely talking to anyone. Lauren opens the door of the room she's sharing with Ally, and collapses into her messy bed. Hair sprawling everywhere, and her body aching like hell. Her mind wanders into nothing, still begging for everything to stop.

"Are you okay, Lo?" Ally sits next to her, causing a little dip on Lauren's bed. A tear streams down Lauren's face, glistening in the light.

"Why are you crying?" Ally asks, trying to comfort her.

"I'm just tired"

"Bullshit" not believing Lauren "now, what's wrong?"

"Please" Lauren sits up, facing Ally. "I don't want to talk about it"

Ally opens her mouth to protest, but a knock on the door interrupts Ally. She glares at the door, eventually deciding to answer it. Ally stands up and answers the door. As soon as Ally opens the door, a little raspy voice illuminates into the room. Lauren gives a big sigh, realising that the person at the door is Camila.

"Lauren...Lauren..." Ally repeats, snapping Lauren out of her thoughts.

"Umm..yeh" Lauren finally responds to the smaller girl. "are you coming out with us?"

"No, I'm just going to stay here" ally says okay and hugs Lauren goodbye. Lauren looks at the door to see Camila, but only sees Dinah.

"Where's Camila?" "she's waiting in the car" Dinah replies. Ally and Dinah make their way to the car, leaving Lauren to cry herself to sleep again.

Lauren takes a shower, and changes into her pjs. she lunges into her bed, and wraps her cold pale body into the blanket, to get the little warmth that she can. Her mind slowly drifts to sleep, waiting to scream awake again.

I will always love you, Camz Lauren whispers in her head, before falling asleep.

Always...