The Truth

"Lauren..are you in love with me?" Camila's voice ringed in Lauren's head. She mentally slapped herself in the face. How could she be so stupid, and let it slip?

Camila gave Lauren the best puppy-eyes she could muster up. All she wanted was Lauren to her that she loved her. At least think about the idea of them being together. But that'll never happen.

Camila had feelings for her from the first time she laid eyes on Lauren's beautiful body. She could remember the first time she saw Lauren. Camila was with her mum backstage of X-factor, and Lauren was with her mum. She was standing next to her while she was talking on the phone, and that's when she saw the beauty that stole her heart forever. As cheesy as it may sound, she did, Lauren is the keeper of Camila's heart. She could feel her heart skip a beat and her palms started to wet. How could one girl make Camila feel so many things at once?

Camila couldn't take her beady eyes off the green-eyed girl. Lauren flashed her pearly whites at Camila, and that's when Camila knew she had to make Lauren hers.

•••

Camila stared at Lauren, like she did at the backstage of X-factor. She moved her numb fingers to Lauren's, which was laying on the wet grass. Lauren flinched and slowly pulled it to her. Camila retreated her hand and put it back on her lap. She turned her head and blinked away the tears.

How could I be so stupid, and think Lauren would feel the same way I do?

"Camz.." Lauren croaked out, you could literally hear the tears that were about to slip. "I-uh.."

Camila turned her head at Lauren, waiting for her to keep going. But she didn't, Lauren just stared at the young Cuban girl. With her green pools piercing into soul. How could silence be so loud?

Camila couldn't stand the dead air anymore,"Lauren, what is it?"

"When we had that fight before, in my room, you said I made you have feelings. What did you mean by that?" Lauren edged the question, that's been eating Lauren out, Camila sighed out.

Should I tell her the truth?