It's a twin thing...

Athena ran over to Hermione and hugged her.

"Sorry... I should have known you wouldn't just leave me."

"It's fine."

"Which school do you go to?" Dudley asked, suddenly.

"A boarding school in East Sussex. We do a lot of sport there... I'm Netball captain for my year..."

"You never told me that in your letters! Why not? I would've made an announcement in the great hall declaring it for all to hear! Netball captain!" Hermione exclaimed, spinning her sister around the room.

"What's Netball?" Dudley asked, trying not to sound like an idiot.

"Only the best sport ever! What sport do you do at Hogwarts?"

"Quiddich. All we ever do is quiddich. It's stupid, I hate flying... I always feel like I'm going to fall off my broom- I'd love to play netball... or even rugby as long as I have both feet firmly on the ground!" Hermione said, laughing.

"I'd love to fly..." Athena said, wistfully. 

"While you can't fly alone, if you visit us then I'll take you flying." Dudley offered, blushing.

"Thanks..."

for the next half hour, the four of them sat talking, until Athena offered to show them the neighbourhood. They walked outside and began to follow Athena down to the park. When they got there, they found an ice-cream van and got an ice cream with a flake each. As they sat on the swings, Harry made an offer to Athena.

"If you like, tomorrow you can come round to ours, one of my house elves can collect you, so you can get inside  the wards, and you can spend the day with us. And on Sunday a few of our school friends will be there, so if you'd like to come then, we'd love for them to meet you." Athena smiled and accepted. At that moment, three boys came up to them.

"Oi, freak face. You've returned from school have you?" The skinniest one, who looked a bit like a ferret or rat, called, throwing a stone at Athena.

"Oh and her little twin's here to, toothy, do you remember us?" Another shouted.

"Shove off, Gordon. Piers, you aren't clever." Hermione shouted back.

They approached, menacingly. Hermione stood up, but Athena pulled her back. Dudley walked over to them.

"Hello, gentlemen. And bye hello, I mean... Goodbye." Dudley said, and began raining punches down on them, making them run away.

Athena gazed at him in awe, looking him up and down.

"Oh stop drooling." Hermione laughed, nudging her sister.

"Shut up," Athena mumbled, blushing, going redder still when Dudley winked at her.

Harry grinned at his brothers antics.

******

Back at the house, Mrs (Jean) Granger, who had taken a few days away from the clinic, was listening to the wizarding children's problems at school- which weren't big problems, but more little, like not having coke or lemonade... or mars bars. Even growing up as wizards, both Harry and Dudley enjoyed muggle sweets.

"Why doesn't someone make a muggle style convenience store? There is a village near the school, right? Why not put a corner store there, so muggleborns can have sweets they're used to?"

"Most wizards are fairly prejudiced against muggles, so they wouldn't want to run one." Hermione answered

"What if muggles ran one, if they had wizarding children?" Jean Pressed

"I suppose that would work... Why?" Harry asked, confused.

"Well, we haven't fully discussed it yet, but we want to move into the wizarding world to open a sweet shop or similar, so we can understand to society more, and so Athena doesn't feel as left out in the wizarding culture. The only issue would be funding it."

"I could help with that. I have more inheritance that I'll ever need, and you could have some house elves help you too, if you like. I have hundreds, and they're breeding. I would be more than happy to help." Harry offered, getting shocked reactions from the Grangers- he didn't look posh!

"And I'm sure Hogwarts students would be willing to help on weekends... When I'm old enough to visit, I know I'll come." Hermione added, Dudley nodded.

"Will I still be going to my school?" Athena asked.

"If you want to." Jean answered, immediately.

"Then I agree too!" Athena laughed, "I'd love to see the wizarding world!"

And soon that became the focus of their attention.