An Interview

Harry, Dudley, Neville and Ron were all in white shirts with their school house ties on, with emerald robes and black trousers. Hermione and Athena had green dresses on with black shoes. Together they stood in Amelia Bones' office, smiling as their photo was taken for the front page.

The interviewer was a man in his early twenties, and an ex-Ravenclaw student. His name was Edward Lilyth, and he was very good at his job. He bagan with questions about Harry, including his handmade wand, his heirship and his houses.

Harry, while he wouldn't give too much away about anything other than Potter, would happily share the story of his wand's creation. He also was more than happy to answer questions about the house elf village, including why he chose to make it. The next day, the daily prophet had a three page interview to boast.

"HELP: The Youth of Today Making a Stand.

Mr H Potter, R Weasley, N Longbottom, D Dursley, Miss H Granger and Miss A Granger have recently formed a house elf liberation group in their free time. These children have spent hours researching and interviewing elves to create a group designed to protect our main helpers in today's society.

Prehaps the most interesting thing, however, is that Athena Granger is not even a witch. The muggle twin of Hermione Granger, official spokesperson for the group, has snatched the position of advertising manager, as she apparently has an amazing drawing ability. Hermione was quick to say that Athena was no less for not being magic.

"In fact, she has had some of the best ideas, and she knows how to run meetings efficiently- she's netball captain for her year group at school, which is where she learns it"

While Circe only knows what 'Netball' is, I'm sure that her leadership in that has definitely helped in the running of the group.

Mr Potter has told us about how he has many freed house elves living in a village in one of his properties. It boasts a school, shopping street, apartments, houses and even a nursing home for injured elves.

"We as a group were disgusted to see what had happened to some of the elves that recently came into Harry's possession. Due to his inheritance, he got over 400 elves, some of which had been beaten so badly that they had lost their magic and had to live with wheelchairs. They weren't allowed to reproduce, or heal themselves, and being in Statis since the death of their master, they were worse for wear having gone several years in such a state." Hermione Granger told us, with tears in her eyes.

We have been provided with pictures to show how bad it was, and even the toughest in the prophet's team was feeling sick seeing all of the pictures. 

However, there is a positive to all of this. Since young Mr Potter has liberated all of his elves, they have begun to educate their young, so they are growing up learning without the fear of being injured.

Amelia Bones, head of DMLE has now passed a law, saying that anyone abusing an elf will face consequences.

First Time you are caught, the abused elf is set free.

The second time you are caught, all of your elves are freed.

The third time you are caught, you loose the right to own elves, and you will serve a month in Askaban.

This is the first of many laws created to keep other creatures safe in our world.

for more information on H.E.L.P., please owl Mr Sirius Black, who is head of corrospondance until the leaders become of age."