Chapter 1 - f l u s t e r e d

Hey guys! This is my first story. I'm not really good at writing and I'm sorry if there are any grammar errors but I hope you like this story!

As winter break was over, the 1st year students to the 7th year students all gathered at Kings Cross Station Platform 9 3/4 . The station was hustling and bustling as usual. Everyone waved their goodbyes as the train moved further and further away. The golden trio were seated at their usual cabin chatting.....well except for Hermione. "Can you both lower down your voices?!" said Hermione as she glared at both of them but mostly at Ron since he always pissed her off. "Same old Hermione." said Ron as Harry nods to agree with him.

As time passed, the trolley witch finally stood at the door of their cabin with a trolley full of candies, pastries and many more. "Anything from the trolley, dears? Pumpkin Pasty? Chocolate Frog? Cauldron Cake?" she says. "No thank you.'' said Hermione as she gives a quick smile and continued reading her book.

After a while, the train finally stops at Hogsmeade Station. Everyone, without patience, quickly got off the train. As Hermione was getting down the slippery train steps, she accidentally slipped and was about to fall. "Hermione!'' Harry shouted and hurriedly caught her in time. Hermione looked at Harry as her eyes widened. She had a feeling deep inside her, she felt safe in his arms.

She quickly got up and tucked off the snow on her coat. "Thanks, Harry" said Hermione as she looked at him in the eyes and gave out a soft smile. "Your welcome, Hermione. Next time, watch your steps ya?" said Harry as he smiled widely. Immediately, he realized that his hands were still around Hermione's waist and her body was close to his. He then walks away awkwardly towards Ron which was waiting near a bench. Hermione, too, realized that his hands were around her waist. She then blushed a little as she catches up to both of them.