Chapter 1 - q u i d d i t c h

It was that time of the year. 

No, not Christmas but....... Quidditch Trials!

                                                                                                  ~

It was so early in the morning when Harry had awoken from his deep sleep. He got out of his bed and hurried to the shower. He wore his Quidditch attire while brushing his teeth. 

"Blimey, Harry, what's all that hustling and bustling about?" cried Ron while shifting around in his bed with half-awoken eyes. 

"It's Quidditch Trials Ron and you there are supposed to get ready!" said Harry as he face-palmed himself.

"I'm heading to the Great Hall first, Ron. You are the keeper in fact so best not to be late!" Harry exclaimed as he got out of his dorm and out of the Gryffindor Common Room.

                                                                                                ~

Harry sat at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall with a slice of toast and scrambled eggs on his plate. He ate really quickly while reading the Daily Prophet which had just been brought by Hedwig a while ago. 

From the side approached Hermione as she sat down next to Harry.

"Good Morning Harry!" Hermione said with a surprisingly cheerful tone in her greeting. 

Harry turned to his side and immediately was sh00k

"Um, Hermione, what's with the attire?" Harry said as he laid his eyes on her Quidditch attire.

"Oh, this? Well, I've decided to tryout Quidditch."  said Hermione.

to be continued