Chapter 2 - q u i d d i t c h

"What?... " Harry said with widened eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm joining Quidditch Harry and if you wanna judge me then you might as well just leave me alone. " Hermione said with her face down.

"No,  Hermione.  I'm not gonna judge you!  I just wanted to know.. Why all of a sudden?" Harry said as he held onto Hermione's arm. 

Hermione turned to look at Harry with a face full of relief as she sat back down.

"Well, you see, I have been really focused on studying and I have not been giving activities a chance so I decided to tryout Quidditch to put my mind off studying for once. " Hermione said as she ate her last slice of toast.

"Hermione....... That's great!  I'm sure you will enjoy Quidditch! Oh,  we best be off to the Quidditch Pitch if not we'll get massive scoldings from Ginny.  " Harry said enthusiastically as he got up from his bench.

Hermione nodded and they both hurried off to the Quidditch Pitch.

~

As they both reached the center of the pitch,  Hermione received many surprised faces.  Harry glanced over to Hermione and patted her shoulder for support. She gave a smile in return.

"Glad seeing you here,  Hermione." Ginny said as she ran over to Hermione which was literally hiding behind Harry.

"Hello,  Ginny. Um, I hope you don't mind my sudden presence. " Hermione said nervously as she stood out a bit.

"Gosh!  Don't worry!  Were glad to have you here!  Besides,  what position are you aiming for anyways? " Ginny asked curiously.

"Um.... " Hermione said as she fidgeted nervously.  "Well,  I'm not so sure. " She said as she looked down at her feet.

"Oh, well maybe you could be a Chaser?" suggested Harry.

"A Chaser?..." Hermione said with awe.

to be continued