Chapter 3 - q u i d d i t c h (End)

After a while of lecturing and knowledge on Quidditch, Hermione collected her broom and listened to the instructions given.

All of the students that were present at the Quidditch Pitch flew up and mentally aswell as physically prepared themselves.

Hermione was really nervous. She was fidgeting with her fingers and looking around anxiously. She obtained quite a plenty of information on Quidditch as she had done some research on the sport but she hadn't felt so nervous in a long time.

Unknowingly, Harry had flew up to Hermione and gave her a reassuring pat on her shoulder. She turned and gave Harry a nervous smile.

"I'm scared, Harry." Hermione said as she looked down.

"You'll do well, Mione. You always did." Harry said with a wide teethy smile placed across his face.

~

The training match had started. All the players zoomed here and there.

Hermione was attempting to get the opponent's Quaffle. She accumulated many bumps but she still pulled through.

After for what seemed a while, she had finally obtained the Quaffle and in an instant, she flew rapidly, eyes set on the scoring hoop.

She avoided the Keeper and aimed her Quaffle through the hoop.

SCORED!

Her team cheered for her as she smiled shyly and flew to the middle.

"You're a natural, Hermione! See! Quidditch isn't so bad after all!" Harry exclaimed.

~

One for set remaining as they all played intensely. Instincts set in as Hermione tried to capture the Quaffle from the opponent.

After a few trials, she got the Quaffle and quickly flew towards the hoop.
Without realizing, an opponent Chaser flew towards her on her left and bumped heavily into Hermione which resulted in her falling of her broom and to the ground.

The impact had made her vision go blur as she was unsure of what had happened. Everything had happened so quickly that she was not able to process what was happening.

Harry, whom was focused on spotting the snitch, had caught a glimpse of Hermione falling. His eyes widened.

Without wasting a single second, he flew straight towards the falling Hermione.

Good Merlin! He had managed to swoop her into his arms as he sled across the sandy Quidditch ground.

It felt as if all the time in the world had slowed down just for Hermione's sake.

Her eyes slowly opened to reveal a worried Harry blocking the bright light of the Sun.

"You almost gave a me a heart attack Hermione... In fact, I think you actually did." He said as he gripped onto the left side of his clothed chest.

Hermione just stayed in his arms with an overwhelmed face. She then lifted herself up and embraced Harry.

"Thank you." whispered Hermione into Harry's ears.