four

It broke my heart. Hearing this just shattered my heart.

Tae spoke low and soft, "My dad wants us to move away. Because of "my recent actions"."

He broke after that last sentence.

"I-I am so sorry, Kookie. I'm so sorry. I love you and i'm sorry." He kept repeating.

I was 15 then. 15 years old, hearing that my best friend was moving away. My boyfriend was moving away. Yes, my boyfriend. We had started our relationship the day his dad found us kissing.

I was sitting my bed, cradling him in my arms. Wanting him to just stop crying, it was so painful to hear. After about 10 minutes of crying into my shoulder, he raised his head up and looked into my eyes. The sight was truly heartbreaking to me. Red, glossy eyes, a runny nose and red cheeks.

"I'm sorry for crying so much, Kooks." he whispered.

I only positioned him to where he was sitting on my lap and looked into his eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

That's when I leaned in and kissed him. I could taste the tears that had previously ran down his face. It only made me want to kiss with more passion. I just wanted to prove how much I loved him. I really truly loved him. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. We were somehow pretty good at this. A few more seconds of passionate kissing and I pulled away to see a happy genuine boxy smile on Tae's pretty face.

"Someone is happy." i giggled.

He only pushed me down and  ran his hand down my stomach and under my shirt. That's when he connected our lips again. His fingers were lightly running up and down my stomach, it kind of tickled. He went from kissing my lips to kissing the sensitive spot on my neck. He kissed and bit down on the exact spot.

"Fuck, Tae!!" I giggled.

"God, you're so cute." He whispered.

"Boys! Dinner is ready!" My mom knocked on the door. Thank god she didn't actually come into my room.

"Be there in a bit, mom." I answered. Hearing her walk away.

[little did they know, his mom was actually still there.]

"We should go, Tae." I said.

"Ah. Ok." He looked at me and giggled.

"Oh come here, geez." I said with a smile, kissing his lips. The sounds were always so loud when we kissed, i didn't know how to make it quiet.

I kissed him for another second or two and finally pulled away, both of us out of breath.

"God, I love you." Tae whispered.

"I love you more,  Tae." i smiled, kissing his forehead.

"Bet." He giggled.

"We need to go eat dinner, asshole." I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Ah dang." He got up from the bed.

"Maybe next time." I winked.

I was about to open my door to go downstairs and hands around my waist prevented that.
Tae wrapped both of his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Taeeeeee" i whined.

"Will you go out with me, Jeon Jeongguk?" Tae whispered, kissing my neck.

"Of course i will, Kim Taehyung." I giggled, turning around and kissing his lips.

We left my room and went downstairs to eat dinner.

That had been one whole year ago. We had been happy ever since. Well, right until Tae told me he had to move, of course.

"I-I leave in a week." He stuttered.

"Well we have to make it the best week ever." I kissed him.

God I was going to miss him.