Jaeden

You have been jaeden's best friend since you can remember and over time you fell head over heels for him.

"Hey y/n, were you even listening to me" jaeden said waving his hand in front of your face.

"Sorry, no" you looked at him blushing a little. He started chuckling at you. "What were you saying?"

"I was saying you want to go over to Finn's and hang out with Finn, Chosen, Jeremy, Jack, Wyatt, and Sophia?"

"Yea sure!" We walk over to Finn's because it wasn't far from my house. We walked in and greeted Finn's dad and ran upstairs.

"Heyyy guess who's here little weeboo and y/n" Jack said. You chuckled at the name they all gave jaeden. Jaeden looked over and gave you a 'stfu' look which made you laugh more.

"So jaeden what about that girl, what's her name again was it Kate?" Wyatt said. I look over and I see jaeden turn red and look down at the ground. Your heart sank and you felt like you were going to throw up.

"Can we not talk about her" jaeden said turning even more red then before. You were swallowing your tears. You see Sophia look at you, she knows you like jaeden and it hurts her to see you sad.

"Oh shit, sorry I forgot my mom is going to be home soon and we were going over to one of her friends house" I say just to get outta there.

"Oh okay" jaeden and the others say.

"Bye" you said and walked downstairs. Right when you were outta the house you walked to the park that was close by your house. You sat on a swing thinking about how you been friends with jaeden for years, and he still doesn't realize you like him.

It has been a couple of hours and you got a text from Sophia.

Sophia: hey are you okay?? You want me to spend the night??

You: yea, I guess I'm okay ☹️😢 and yea that would be great.

Sophia: okay I should be there in 5 min.

You: okay see ya. 👋

You walk to your house and there is no cars in the driveway, which means your home alone. You walked upstairs and changed into sweatpants and a crop top  the door bell rang which meant Sophia is here.

You open the door and you were right she was here, but a little part of you wanted it to be jaeden. "Hey" you said moving away from the door so she can get in. As soon as she walk in she embraced you in a big hug.

"Forget about him, if he doesn't see a amazing girl in front of him than he doesn't deserve you" she said while hugging me. You didn't realize you were sobbing until after she said that, why can't he like me. She shut the door and took your hand and led you to the couch.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Why can't he see that I like him, why does he has to be so blind, I liked him for the longest time and he still doesn't know that I like him!"

"He doesn't see it because boys are dumb, you deserve so much and if he can't see you then he is blind y/n" she said holding your arm. "Why don't we watch a movie?"

"Okay" you said. What you didn't know is that Sophia recorded the whole conversation and she was planning on sending it to jaeden. After the movie you and Sophia headed upstairs and fell asleep.

Before Sophia went to sleep she decided to send the video of the conversation to jaeden. "You will thank me later y/n" she said right before she pasted out. You woke up to a text message from jaeden.

Weeboo💗: hey can we talk? I saw what Sophia sent me and I wanna talk?

You: huh? What did Sophia send you?