Finn

You and finn were always close and everybody knew you guys liked each other. On interviews the most of the questions lead to you and Finn. Every picture you post together in the comments would be your ship names.

Caleb, Gaten, Millie, Sadie, Noah, Finn we at your house just chilling like you guys always do. "Hey you guys wanna do something?" Noah asked.

"I mean I'm down if everybody else is down" Millie said.

"Okay, what do you guys want to do?" Noah said. Finn looked at Noah and threw a pillow at his face. "Ow what was that for?"

"You asked if you guys wanna do something, then you ask us what we want to do. You the one that wanted to do something" Finn said rolling his eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey don't get your panties in a twist" Noah said putting his hands up in defense. You and Sadie chuckled at what was happening Finn and Noah.

"Y/n come cool down your boyfriend over here" Gaten said trying to fit in. You picked up a pillow and threw it a Gaten, he was not impressed that you did that.

"So is this what we are going to do? Have a pillow fight?" Caleb said. That's when all of us grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"No, seriously what do you guys want to do?" Noah asked in a serious tone.

"Livestream?" Millie asked. We all shrugged our shoulders.

"Watch a movie?" Sadie asked. Everybody shook their heads no. We all had our thinking faces on you look over and watch as Finn think, he has such a cute thinking face.

Gaten starts chuckling like a maniac you all turn you heads and give him a weird look. "Why are you laughing like that?" Caleb asked with a weird look on his face.

Gaten looked at Finn and then at you "you guys wanna play truth or dare?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"What are we 10?" Finn said giving him a weird look. We all laughed at Finn's combat, after sitting in silence debating on if we wanna play or not we all came to a conclusion.

"Mine as well" you said shrugging your shoulders looking at everybody else. You all got into a circle.

"So who wants to start?" Millie said raising her eyebrows. We all looked around to see who wanted to start.

"I wanna start us off" Sadie said she looked around the circle " umm...Caleb truth or dare" she said smirking. He looked absolutely terrified.

"Umm dare" he said nervously.

"Okay, I dare you to go on to twitter and say I wanted Frosted Flakes, but I woke up to a face full of disappointment." We all started laughing because Caleb would probably say that.

"Okay, okay shut up it's my turn" Caleb said "Noah truth or dare?"

"Um truth" Noah said smiling at Caleb.

"Boooo you are so boring" Finn said really loud which made us laugh.

"Shut up Finn let me give him my truth" Caleb said laughing and rolling his eyes. "Is it true you would date Millie?" Caleb said raising an eyebrow and smirking at him.

"What no! I don't think of Millie like that, we are just friends!" Noah said offended.

"Okay, okay no need to get salty" Gaten said. A couple of hours have gone by and it was now Gaten's turn to pick someone. "Finn truth or dare?" Gaten said while smirking at him.

"Why are you doing that, stop doing that" Finn said "and dare because I ain't no pussy." We all laughed at what Finn said yet again.

"Okay Finn...I dare you to kiss y/n" Finn looked my way and you felt yourself turn red. "Come on what's taking so long?" Gaten said getting impatient.