Stan

You and the guys were known as the losers club, but none of you guys seemed to mind getting called losers. You took a liking to one loser, everybody in the losers club knew that you liked Stan. Richie would always make fun of you in which you would get annoyed and slap the back of his head.

Every since you guys have herd of the clown that has been killing people in Derry you have been trying to stop the clown. You guys were currently sitting talking about IT and what you fear most. "Or the girl I keep seeing" Stan said.

"She hot?" Richie said curiously.

Stan gave Richie a annoyed look "No Richie she's not hot!" Stan yelled. You got lost in your own mind thoughts, you were thinking what would happen if IT hurt any of the guys.

"What are you afraid of y/n?" Bill asked. You thought about what you were actually afraid of because you never thought about it before.

"Losing anybody that I love" you said looking into Bill's eyes. You all decided to see where IT lives so you all rode your bikes to Bill's house. You were all looking at the map.

"The wellhouse.." Ben said. You had to walk by that house all the time just so you can get home, and honestly it gave you the heeby geebys. That made the hair on the back of your neck stand up you looked over at Stan and he looks terrified.

Eddie ripped the map of the wall "put it back" bill said with a annoyed tone. You could hardly pay attention to what they were saying because you were to busy staring at how the pictures kept changing.

"Georgie" bill said in a low tone. It kept zooming in on Bill's mom, but it wasn't her it was the clown.

"Turn it off!" Beverly yelled. Mike kicked over the projector, but it didn't do much help. Before you guys could all think the clown popped out of the picture. Stan was standing close by the clown which made you terrified for him.

"Stanley!" Eddie yelled. Stan ran over but while he was running over to Eddie he grabbed your arm and dragged you with him. Ben pushed the garage up you looked over and see Bev thanking Ben and then walks over to Bill and hugs him.

You something bad was going to happen, but you didn't know what. "If you say it's summer one more f-fucking time" Bill got on his bike and rode away to Neibolt.

"Bill, wait!" Bev yelled. She looked at us and gave us a look which meant we should go. We arrived there and I'm glad we arrived in time because Bill had his hand on the door.

After Bill explaining it's easier for him to walk in there than in his own house we all decided to pick straws to see who goes in with Bill.

Eddie, Richie, and you picked the short straws "you are lucky we're not measuring dick sizes" Richie says you roll your eyes. You were looking around until you hear Eddie gagging and you knew it was because of Richie.

Richie starts panicking and you and Bill walk up to him "what's wrong Richie?" You asked. You could hardly understand him because he is talking fast, but Bill could understand him.

"That's not real" Bill said comforting Richie. You here someone asking for help you guys walk upstairs and down a hall. "Betty?" Bill asked before we knew it she was screaming while being pulled away.

Bill and Richie walked down the hall, but you were distracted by Stan in a room crying. "Stan? Are you okay?" You said walking in the room you turn to the door "Bill, Richie, Eddie get in here I think Stan's hurt!" You yell to them. You turn your head back to where Stan was, but he wasn't there.

You knew it was a trap you turned to the door and started to run to the door, but it slammed shut on your face. "Bill! Richie! Eddie! Help!" You scream at the top of your lungs. You can hear them screaming for you and Eddie and you were guessing IT tricked Eddie too. You turned around and started saying to yourself that IT isn't real.

"Y/n?" You looked over to the dark corner where the voice was coming from. You see Stan emerge from the shadows with a knife. "I can't stop myself" Stan said crying.

This isn't real, but it seems real. "What do you mean?" Your voice cracked. You see Stan take the knife and stab himself with it.

"This isn't real! Stan is okay, he is alive!" You yelled at the clown that was pretending to be Stan. Stan crawled to the dark corner, but then the clown emerged.

"This isn't real?!" IT said getting closer It starts running towards you while screaming bloody murder. You turned to the door and tried to open it, then it finally opened you turned around and closed it. You look up and see Bill and Richie you grabbed them and hug them and started to sob.

"Come on we have to get Eddie." Bill said you grabbed his hand and Richie's hand too and you guys ran down the stairs. You see IT look at all three of you as you guys ran in.

"This is not real enough for you Bill, it was real enough for Georgie" IT said in a wicked tone. IT got up and ran towards us screaming you turn into Bill's shoulder. You feel someone grab you arm and pull you away, you look up and it was Stan. You hugged Stan and you feel him hug you back, you see bill go after IT.

"Bill!" You yelled after him, but right after you say that he comes back into the room.

"It was so real" you say to Stan.

"What was real y/n?" Stan said.

"He turned into you and stabbed himself a-an-and I thought it was you" you say starting to cry again. Stan hugged you tightly and said he was okay. You hear a snap and you look over seeing Eddie scream.

Eddie's mom took Eddie and she was not happy with us. She doesn't want us around Eddie anymore, it was like the losers club was falling apart. Everybody was yelling at each other, than you see Bill punch Richie.

"This is what IT wants, to tear us apart" Bev explained. Before you knew it everybody left besides Bev and Bill you looked at them and they looked at you.

"I'm with you guys, but I can't do this right now because what I saw in there scared me...I'm sorry I have to go" you said looking down walking to your bike. You turned the corner and saw them stare at the ground.

A couple weeks went by and you didn't hear a word from any of the guys and it made you feel more bad for leaving Bill and Bev standing there. You were just sitting home alone thinking about IT and how you haven't see anything off since the accident at Neibolt.

You hear your front door open you thought it was your mom "hey mom your home early. Want some lunch?" You said turning into the living room, but you feel a hand rap around your neck.

Your see everything fade into black.

Bill's P.O.V.

I went to Bev's house because we were supposed to hang out, but when I got to her house her front door was opened. I walked into her house and it was like a tornado came through her house.

"Bev" he said walking down the hall towards the bathroom. He looks in and sees her dad bleeding from his head "Bev!" He said running to her bedroom, but when he got there in her room written in blood was 'you'll die if you try'.

I contacted everyone but y/n was the only to not answer so we all decided to head over to her house. We sat our bikes down and I looked up and her front door was wide open too.

Stan's P.O.V.

Y/n didn't answer our phone call we all think she is still mad at us for not contacting her. Bill said we should go over and explain everything, so we got on our bikes and rode to her house.

When we got to her house her door was wide open which kinda freaked me out. Stan thought of the worst things possible and he wasn't the only one.

Bill ran into your house and started to search for you everybody split up and search your house. Stan walked into your kitchen and written in blood on the walls was 'you'll die if you try'.

"Guys!" Stan yelled trembling in his spot. Bill walked in with the rest of the guys everybody came rushing in and Bill looked horrified.

---------------------------

Do you want me to do a pt. 2?? Well like always hoped you enjoyed! Until next time! Peace out ✌🏼!

Stranger Things/IT imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें