Prolouge

Above is what Mia looks like.

"Bye Mom! Dad! Bye Billy!" The cheery, smiling girl skipped out the door in her leaf, green raincoat and her dark blue boots. She heard her mothers quick,
"Bye sweetie."
And her fathers grunt. Then she heard her older brother stuttering out the words,
"Bu-Bye Mimi." then followed by a coughing fit.
She gently shut the door and began to run after her little brother calling,
"Georgie- wait up!"
He was wearing his cute yellow raincoat and his red boots. She laughed when he wasn't paying attention and ran into a bar in the road. He then proceeded to get up and pretend like nothing had happened, his little paper boat that he treasured so much racing ahead of him the whole time.
She began to run faster after him, wanting to join in the fun, until she heard a scream. Her heart skipped a beat and she sped up.
She raced over to the drain he was at, screaming his name. But he was gone.
"Georgie?" She called our, hoping he would hop out from behind a tree or a rock and give his little smile, laughing at her for not finding him, happy that he had won this game of hide and seek that only he knew about.
There was no noise though and tears began to stream down her face as she continued to scream his name.
"Georgie? Where are you? Are you hiding?"
A man ran up to her.
"Was that you screaming?" He bent down to her height. "Is everything okay?"
She looked at the strange man, she had seen him before, at her own house, but he had never seen her.
"I can't find my brother." It sounded extremely childish, but to her it was the most terrifying thing. "I heard him screaming and I can't find him."
The man bit his lip.
"Okay. What is your name and your brothers name, give me your ages too."
Her mother had told her to never give away that information to a stranger, but this man was her fathers friend.
"My name is Mia Aisling Denbrough, I'm ten. My brother is Georgie, George Elmer Denbrough. He is six."
"Mia, is your father named, Zach?" The man worked with Zach Denbrough.
The young girl nodded.
"Okay, lets get you home. We can sort everything else out then."
"But Georgie-,"
"We'll find him."
He usered the young girl along.
They arrived at the Denbrough residence and he knocked on the door.
It was answered by Sharon Denbrough, Mia's mother.
The man began to talk to her mother and her mothers face paled.
"Mia, go upstairs to Bill."
She nodded, not wanting to argue with her mother.
She closed the kitchen door and began to climb the stairs. They seemed longer than ever and she finally reached the top.
She knocked on her older brothers door.
"Who is it?"
"Mia"
"Go away Mia I'm tired."
"Mom told me to come up here Billy."
She heard him sigh.
"Come in then."
He looked up the girl with her hair gone mad from the rain and her face red and tear streaked.
His eyes widened. He motioned for her to come over and opened his arms for a hug.
"What happened to you Mimi?"
She ran over to his bed and buried her face into his chest.
"Mimi what happened, where is Georgie? Are you up here because he's sick?"
She looked at him.
"I don't know where Georgie is Billy."

That poor precious child, Georgie! 😪😭😢😥
Anyway I have a question for you guys.
Georgie 2017 or 1990?
I'd have to say 2017. I love the little boy. So cute! 🤗