chapter 1

My name is Jordan and I'm a anthropomorphic or cat. My red fur is as soft as a cloud, eyes as blue as the sea, and hair as black as the night sky. My friends are Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, AppleJack, Rarity, Songbird Serenade, and Spike. I'm the princess of the Anthropomorphics but I lost my kingdom to the Storm King when I was 14. I've been on the run for years because the Storm King what's my power of chaos. I know that Discord is the king of chaos and he's my uncle. I can sing like an angle. The Storm King's commander, Tempest already captured Princess Cadence, Celestia and Luna.

My friends Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Apple, Rarity, Spike and I are slowly walking through a desert to find the queen of the Hippos. "Guys, sands in my everything." Rarity said as she panted. "Saving Equestria." Pinkie said as if she's going crazy with a freaky laugh. "We could be going in circles. Endless sand. Nothing for miles." Spike said so I snapped two of my claws and made buckets of water appear for us to drink well I got a bottled water. "Thanks Jordan." Twi said as we all drank the water then continued walking. "Guys look a road...and a city." I said pointing at the ground then up ahead to a weird looking city. We all then galloped and ran to it. "Ooh. Hey. You with the horn. You selling." Some creep asked Twi causing us walk away from them. "Hmm? Very interesting." I hear someone say as we ran from a creepy turtle. "Okay, we just gotta stick together. Be careful who you talk to, and try to blend in." Twi said as I looked around and saw a moderate gamboge Anthropomorphic. "CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!? CAN ANYPONY TAKE US TO THE QUEEN OF THE HIPPOS?!" Pinkie yelled as a fishman walked up to her. "You want something, you gotta give somethin'." The fishman said. "How about a nuckle sandwich." That's when the fishman walked off. A big group of creatures surrounded us. "How much for the giant gecko?" "Spike is not for sale." "I want that fancy purple hair! I'll give you two storm bucks for it." "Two storm bucks? It's worth more then that." "Heh?" "Give that pink one!" "I'll take the blue one!" "No, I want the blue one!" "I need that lizard!" "Please stop before I turn you into TOADS!!!" I yelled then I saw that same cat from before jump into the air and land in front of us. I have to admit that he is quite cute looking. "Back up, everyone! Back it up. Y'all in some serious danger! Now, you didn't touch any of them, did you? Just look at all those colors. You think that's natural? They're infected with pastelus coloritis." That same cat said that made the crowd gasped. "Now you listen here, fella, there ain't-" Apple got cut off by the cat's tail being put in her mouth. "Don't worry, don't worry. As long as your not covered in purple splotches, you'll be fine. Uh-oh." The cat said as his tail splatted purple gunk onto the fishman. "What do I do?" "Enjoy your last moments. And don't touch anyone. Because parts will fall off." That's when the crowd instantly disappeared. "Well, all right." The cat said as he purred a little bit. Rainbow flew up next to him. "You are awesome!" Rainbow said to the cat. "Mm-hmm." "And quite charming." Rarity said with a little giggle. "Capper's the name. Charming's my game. So, to the hippos then?" He said with a bow and started walking off. Pinkie started hopping after him but was stopped by Twi. "I don't think if we should trust him." "Yeah Pinkie." "But we could definitely use a friend out here." "You know what? Little Cotton Candy Hair is right. And if I do say so myself..."

🎵This town is not a nice place🎵
🎵For little fillies and kitties all lone🎵
🎵there are lots of twists and corners🎵
🎵that could lead to the unknown🎵
🎵let me guide your way🎵
🎵and I'll be sure to help you through🎵
🎵you could really use a friend out here🎵
🎵and luckily for you🎵
🎵I'm the friend that you need🎵
🎵when you're lost and don't know what to do🎵
🎵I'm your pal, your amigo useful and resourceful, too🎵
🎵and my help, you'll concede is a plus guaranteed🎵
🎵you can call and I'll come running, just follow my lead🎵
🎵cause I'm the friend you need🎵
🎵he's a friend🎵
🎵quite a friend🎵
🎵he's a friend indeed🎵
🎵you need a bud to spot the danger🎵
🎵a pal to stop the creep🎵
🎵chum and not a stranger to assist🎵
🎵you need bro who is cunning🎵
🎵that can help you take the leap🎵
🎵a friend who knows what lying in the mist🎵
🎵don't fear these darkened alleys🎵
🎵they're scary, yes, I know🎵
🎵why you could use a friend to protect you wherever you go🎵
🎵and such a dazzling beauty covered in dirt and muck🎵
🎵but now your fate is changing🎵
🎵now you are in luck🎵
🎵cause I'm the friend that you need🎵
🎵when you're lost and don't know what to do🎵
🎵I'm your pal, your amigo🎵
🎵looking out for friends like you🎵
🎵and my help, you'll concede is a plus guaranteed🎵
🎵just call and I'll come running, we'll say it's agreed🎵
🎵cause I'm the friend you need🎵
🎵he's a friend🎵
🎵quite a friend🎵
🎵he's a friend indeed🎵

That's when he opens up a trapdoor and goes out. "Welcome, my little ponies, to my little manor." "Wow it's beautiful Capper." "Thanks and apologies for the state of my litter box. I wasn't expecting guest." "Oh no it's fine. I'm Jordan by the way. And these are my friends Princess Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, AppleJack, Rarity and Spike." I said as we all but not Twi/Rarity/me sat on and around his bed with him on it. Rainbow told him about her Sonic Rainboom. "Stop playin' me. A Sonic Rainboom? That's not a real thing. Is it a real thing?" "I'll show ya!"  "No, no, no. I don't need you Sonic Rainbooming up in my place. Thank you very much." I then walk over to him. "Hey Capper, I want to give you something as a thank you." "Okay. What's the catch?" "Nothing. After all that you've done for us? consider it a thank you." I said then snapped my claws causing 2 bags of coins and a black hat appear in front of him. "Oh. Don't think me. Really." "Guys!" Twi said as we gathered around her. " we've been looking for the wrong Queen! You need the queen of the hippos. We need to need Queen of the hippogriffs! Part pony, part eagle." Twi said as I saw that Capper's face had the words 'ah fudge!' "Oh the Hippgriffs? Now the trouble that is, no one knows where they are." "Says here they're on top of Mount Aris." " you mean the mountain that's right outside the window?" Pinkie said as pointed outside to a mountain far from us. "Objects in windows may be maybe less mountainous then they appear." "Lets go everypony. " "Come on Capper." That's when he gasped. He then got in front of the door. "Wait! You can make it by yourself! You need an airship. And looking for you, I can get you a ride." " I think we can get that on our own." Twi said as she opened the door only to see an ugly mole in a fancy suit. "Here's Verko! These ponies and cat better shot rainbow lasers out their eyes  If they're going to settle your debt. Brought big cage. Let's load them up." "You going to sell us!" Rarity yelled at Capper. "You can't take the ponies but I'll give ya a broken skull." I said preparing my claws for chaos. "Silly little ponies." Tempest said as she blocked the doorway. "Tempest!" Twi and I both yelled in unison. "Trusting strangers. Big mistake. Big." "Huge!" Her little sidekick said as Capper had a shocked face. "My goodness! Well, look at you! With your scary broken horn and scowly eyes. What tricks do you know, my little pony wony?" Verko asked causing Tempest to charge up her damaged horn and shock Verko with jolts of lightning. "Not bad." Verko said as he fell backwards and my friends got onto to one of the boards of the mill. "Go. GO!" Twi said as everyone but her and I got on. I looked at Capper with a disappointing look and jumped into a blade.

_______________________________________ In the next chapter the ponies and I will be on the ship.