chapter 2

(A/n: in the video pretend that Jordan is there too.)

"What do you think, Twi? Should we just ask 'em to take us?" Apple asked Twi while I made a call to my uncle. "Hey uncle." "Where in Celestia are you?!" "Shhh uncle! I'm on a airboat trying to get to mount Aris to find the Hippogriffs to help us fight the Storm King. Gotta go we've been found. Bye." I said then ended the call. "Hey, guys, come check this out." A green bird said holding a crate. "Looks like a pack of stowaways." "What are we s'posed to do with them?" "I think we tie 'em up." "Nah, we clip their wings!" "Nah, we scar 'em...emotionally!" "Wait, wait, wait, wait. What say the book, Captain Celaeno?" That when I'm guess Captain Celaeno walks over to us with a book. "Storm King's rulebook says...throw them overboard." That's when a whistle blows. "All right, that's lunch!" Celaeno yelled and end up in a dinning room. "What?" Twi and I both asked in unison. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! So, you were about to toss us  overboard, and you stop for a lunch break?" Rainbow asked the birds while Twi and I both give her a 'Why would you say that now!?' look. "Storm King only allows one break a day for meals then it's back to hauling goods." "So you're delivery guys?" "And gals. These uniforms aren't exactly doing us any favors." "Then can you deliver us to mount Aris?" "Sorry we do what the Storm King orders, or we suffer his wrath." "Right, still going overboard." "It's nothing personal. Pudding?" "There's pudding?" Rarity asked then sighed. "You weren't always delivery birds, were you? What about before the Storm King?" "Yeah what about then?" Asked Captain Celaeno. "Yeah, we used to be much more adventurous." "Ooh." I said with excitement as Captain Celaeno lifts up a poster of the Storm King to reveal a pirate flag. "Ooh! I met that guy in the desert!" Pinkie said with joy and excitement. "Whoa! You used to be pirates?" "Um, we prefer the term, Swashbuckling Treasure Hunters." "So, pirates." Rainbow said to one of the pirates. " you birds have a choice to make. You can let some cloven-hoofed Storm King tell you how to live your lives or you can be awesome again!" "Yeah!" I yelled in agreement with Rainbow. "Rainbow Dash, this really isn't a good time for a-"

🎵I know the world can getcha down🎵
"-song."
🎵Things don't work out quite the way that you thought
Feeling like all your best days are done
Your fears and doubts are all you've got🎵

🎵But there's a light, shining deep inside
Beneath those fears and doubts so just squash 'em
And let it shine for all the world to see
That it is time, yeah, time to be awesome!🎵

Ah, ah, ah, ah - awesome!
It's time to be so awesome!
Ah, ah, ah, ah - awesome!
It's time to be so awesome!

You've no idea how hard it's been
This dull routine we've been forced to do

Don't let them rob you of who you are
Be awesome, it's all up to you

I feel the light, stirring deep inside
It's like a tale still yet to be told

And now it's time to break the shackles free
And start living like the brave and the bold

It's time to be awesome!
Let loose, be true - so awesome!
It's time to be awesome!
Go big, be you - so awesome!

We used to soar through the clouds in the skies

Elaborate schemes we would love to devise

We rescued our treasure and stored it away

Saving those gemstones for a rainy day!

We see that light filling up our skies

So take the Storm King's orders and toss 'em

'Cause it's the time to let our colors fly

Hey scallywags, it's time to be awesome!

Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!

After the song Rainbow did a sonic rainboom.

Meanwhile with Capper❤~

'I still can't believe that Jordan got me out of debt and gave me this hat. Ever since I first saw her I felt something strong in my guts.' I'm out of thoughts when I see a rainbow. 'So that's a Sonic Rainboom.' "Huh?" "Look at that rainbow! Look at that rainbow! Whoa, that's so cool." "Yeah, of them to alert us. Funny through, they don't seem to be heading to Black Skull Island." "Like, Haha funny, or ha ha funny." I said with a nervous laugh at the end of my sentence. That's when Commander Tempest turns the ship towards the other ship of where the ponies and Jordan are on. 'Oh no. Jordan please be safe and hiding. Wait what am I thinking! I barely know her and now I'm concerned for her safety!'

Back to me~

"Storm guards! Looks like they found you." "Tempest!" Twi and I both yelled with fear in unison. "Secure the rigging! Lock down the cargo! Everyone, prepare to be boarded!" Captain Celaeno yelled as we ran below deck to hide. "You think she saw my Sonic Rainboom?" "Are you kidding me!" Twi and I both yelled with anger at Rainbow. "Where is both the pony princess and the anthropomorphic princess?" I hear Tempest ask the pirates. "Wait, Jordan your a princess?" All my friends asked me in a whisper tone and I just nodded. "Princesses? Princesses, princesses... Nope all we're hauling is storm king merchandise." I heard captain Celaeno say. "You do realize that if you were to shelter fugitives the Storm King would be quite... explosive." "We have to get off this ship before they tell Tempest we're here!" "We helped them get their mojo back. They're not going to give us up!" Rainbow said in a whisper tone. Twi then sighs and looks around while I'm looking through a crevis to see what's going on above. "Now, I'm going to count to three, and if you don't tell me where they are, you're is going down. One... two... three." That's we all fall out through a trapdoor which scared me half to death. "Oh, for Celestia's sake!" Rarity yells as we're falling down to the ground screaming all but Twi. All of a sudden I'm pulled into a crate with the others then Twi uses her magic to tie a rope to the crate with a banner as well then she gets into the crate and sqeazes Spike up making him breath fire at the banner stopping our fall. "Oh, thank goodness." "Quick thinkin, Twilight!" "Yeah Twi!" I said in a agreement with Apple. "That was fun! Can we do it again?" Pinkie asked Twi. "Next stop, Mount Aris!" "We're home free!" Twi shouted and we all cheered and Rainbow began pushing the crate to Mount Aris.

Meanwhile with Capper❤~

"There's no ponies or cats. But I found this. It's a kind of a cupcake, some sprinkles. Oh, yeah, and I found this too." Grubber said handing the map to Commander Tempest while eating the cupcake. "Wow. This is a real artist." "Looks like they're heading to Mount Aris." "Really? Mount... Mount Aris? I didn't... Well, that's my mistake. I didn't know that they... Mount Aris, my bad, I didn't... That's my bad. I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry." I said nervously "Now... about your betrayal." That's when Tempest used her broken horn and blew up the ship causing the birds and I to fall into the ocean. 'I HATE WATER!!!!'