Chapter 6: Bond

SEX SCENE AT THE END OF THIS...READ AT YOUR OWN ACCORD. I TELL YOU WHERE IT STARTS IF YOU JUST WANT TO SKIP IT.

"Abigail do you need help?" I enter the kitchen where the lady stood at the window, still thinking about Wayland. A sad expression on her face no doubt listening in on her mate and sons talk.

"I have to support him in this." She whispers and I know what she's talking about. I approach her and pull her away from her duties giving her a loving hug.

"Promise me you will look after my son when Wayland goes because he will not be able to handle it alone." Abbie sobs into my shoulder and I nod still holding and comforting her.

"Calm yourself Abigail. Can't have the boys seeing their mother as weepy as the willow."

"Willow!" I exclaim as something clicks in my brain my father gave me a book of all the plants, herbs and trees and what we use them for. I remember the willow gave a strong sense of being and traditions. Wether religious, Celtic or....pack traditions.

Willow
Coriander
Echinacea
Anemone

All the plants that created a strong healthy being and I have the bloody recipe. The willow will fight the magic that sins against the goddess. Coriander will provide strong health, Echinacea will give him strength and Anemone will will give him protection. I need that book.

"Excuse me. I will be back in a minute." I rush out the Bael house desperate to help the family that have welcomed me warmly. I don't hesitate to shift to get to the house faster and in minutes I'm there. I enter through the back door and stop when I notice Logan at the door.

"Put some fucking clothes on, Malik's gonna have my head on a stick." Logan yells covering his eyes. I have gone red in the face due to running and the embarrassment of seeing Logan like this. I push past him and up to Malik's study. Hes an Alpha he has to have this book. I don't remember the name,only that it is a hardback brown book made with a tree bark pattern. I scowered the shelves looking for it not bothering I am stood stark naked in his office.

There it is, tucked in the corner next to the art of poetry was the book I needed. I wanted.

"Thank the goddess." I laughed in disbelief, I pulled it of the shelf and ran into the bedroom. I had to get dressed quickly and be prepared to run on foot this time back to the house. Also be prepared to face Malik because no doubt he is tracking my scent. The book is pulled closer to my chest as I leap off the balcony, stumbling before running. I am clearly not thinking right, jumping off the balcony is just stupid.

I pant loudly as I stumble onto the porch.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Malik meets me at the door but I just push him out the way. He'll forgive me,he has to, we're mates....forever.

"I need these." I give the list of the plants to Malik and he gives me a confused look. I have calmed down a little knowing now that everything's ok.

"Fine I'll get them." I sigh and go into the backgarden, followed by Eliah.

"What do I need to be looking for?" She asks me and I thank her for the help.

"Nothing, I just need to find an empty patch of soil." I smile to myself and she points behind a row of bushes where there is a circle of untouched soil. The goddess really wants me to help this family.

"What now?" Eliah crouches next to me and I take her hand in mine.

"Now we make magic." I whisper, we both close our eyes and envision the plants we need. One by one the flowers pop out the ground, next is the willow tree and Eliah creates a bigger patch of soil with my guidance. She is a fast learner, similar to me and when I have my mind set on something I am determined to get it done.